COBURG - WHAT HAS GONE WRONG | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

COBURG - WHAT HAS GONE WRONG

Bones

I'm a llama!
May 26, 2003
Been to a the last couple of Coburg games. They are playing that much worse than last year - it is unreal.

I do not know who the assistant coaches are who talk to groups at the breaks but I have listened to them and they are not inspiring. Players from last year especially Talbot is really struggling - why was he made captain in front of Paddy - I know Paddy is injury prone but he is a better leader than Talbot who is not accountable in the back half - plays his own game. The Richmond players just do not seem to be pushing up for senior selection. There seems to be no spirit and the coach seems flat as does the crowd.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
That doesn't sound too good at all Bones. Something has to be amiss when they go from being a couple of kicks away from a grand final last year, to being rock bottom like they seem to be at the moment.