Cogs wins first honour | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cogs wins first honour

ComedyCapers

I'm a llama!
Aug 13, 2003
Canberra
Cogs has been selected in the WA State of Origin side as ruck rover.
He has pushed Simon Black to a HFF and Daniel Kerr to the bench. Not a bad effort and shows that Sangropers recognise their own even if they play interstate.
Now for the Jack Dyer medal.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Yeah, go Cogs!
Only other one I'd like to see get recognition is Chaffs but I suspect his performances are seen as being too "serviceable"!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
cogs_is_sexy24 said:
i thought that they didnt do state of origin anymore...?

cogs_is_sexy, they still pick state teams even though they don't play.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
State selection or no state selection, Cogs has started a massive cat fight between two of my nieces!

They used to purrrrr over Brad Ottens, but poor Otto's been dropped like a hot Spudud for Cogs!

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Believe me Cogs_is_sexy24, it's getting VEEEEERRY ugly!

Arguments go something like this:

Nicole: You only like him coz i like him
Lauren: He wouldn't go for you anyway
Nicole: Yea right, as if he'd go for you - you want
everything i want
Lauren: Just coz you want him doesn't mean you can
have him
Nicole: You can't have him either - you cow!
Lauren: Don't call me a cow, dog features
Nicole: Muuuuuuuuum, Lauren called me dog features
Lauren: She called me a cow first
Nicole: Thats coz you are

bla bla bla bla

- it's like listening to a Laurel and Hardy re-run.

Mind you, i agree with you, Laff and Diggler - he is kinda cute haha

That was a joke!!! :p

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Rumour has it that he (Cogs) bats for the other side...........................whether it's true or not is another story but a reliable source swears black and blue on this one!!!

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Cogs will never disappoint Richmond. He is a champion and we need to keep him at the club as long as we posibly can.

pettifer8

They're baackk!!!
NeWmAn said:
Rumour has it that he (Cogs) bats for the other side...........................whether it's true or not is another story but a reliable source swears black and blue on this one!!!

Your lying this cant be true :'(
I'll have nightmares for weeks my dreams / fantasys will never become a reality. Oh well i guess theres always Aaron

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
NeWmAn said:
Nah I don't reckon that's true. I know someone who's brother was friends with the girl Mark used to go out with. Well I hope it's not true anyway :-\

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Of course there is one way to find out for sure TG. I don't spose we'd have any volunteers here, oh well. ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
rosy3 said:
Of course there is one way to find out for sure TG. I don't spose we'd have any volunteers here, oh well. ;D
It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. I will volunteer myself to find out if Cogs is straight or not, just to satisfy the curiosity of the message board. You guys owe me big time :rollin