Congratulations, Rosy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations, Rosy

And further congartulations to Rosy are in order for the fact that PRE has been getting regular mention in the media of late !

Undoubtably, individuals from RFC are viewing this site regularly, so if you are looking now....WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES AND START LISTENING TO US !!!

It's amazing how much this site has grown since it's humble beginnings several months ago.

Thanks to all who help spread the word or participate in any way. The more the merrier.

Imagine if all 300 people posted each day. That would certainly lower production in the workforce trying to read all of the posts. ;D

Redford said:
Undoubtably, individuals from RFC are viewing this site regularly, so if you are looking now....WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES AND START LISTENING TO US !!!

The RFC are quite aware they are welcome to use this site to benefit the club in any way.

I guess they mightn't like some of the stuff they read on the board, geez even I don't ha. The thing that has to be remembered is that these are the opinions and thoughts of a wide cross section of people who all have a common bond of following the Mighty Tigers.

The same people whose money and support is vital to the clubs existance.

Go Tiges.

rosy3 said:
Imagine if all 300 people posted each day. That would certainly lower production in the workforce trying to read all of the posts. ;D

It gets annoying when I have to come to work and fit in work around posting on here Rosy. ;D

I've been away for a couple of days, so today I'm busy catching up on what I've missed. And then they give me work on top of that. :p

What am I, a miracle worker? :-\

Well done Rosy. ;)

Congratulations Rosy!

Ironic how after the media rights and telstra deal that myself and probably most members of PRE come here first for all their richmond news and views. Personally I think the media's soft and at least on PRE most people don't hold back and tell it like it is.

Keep up the good work.

Agree with all thats been said here except congratulations don't belong to one person so I shouldn't be singled out. Everyone contributes to make this site what it is.

Maybe we should congratulate certain people who kept whinging enough about popups on Roarpower to make me think Tiger fans needed a new home and spurred me on to get around to starting one.

Now if people would stop posting messages for a few minutes I might even get some work done myself. ;D

rosy3 said:
Now if people would stop posting messages for a few minutes I might even get some work done myself. ;D

And I could catch up. ;)

Well done to Rosy and every other contributing Member. As TF said, This is the best place to go for all the latest RFC info. I remember that fortunate day when I did a google search for the lyrics to our club song and the first link displayed was PRE! Since then I haven't looked back and have gotten so much enjoyment from this site. I would also like to thank everyone for your kind comments regarding my parodies and other attempts at humour. :)

Haha this is the warm and fuzzy feel good thread. :D

I see you've been published on TheBladder again this week tiga. Hope you're not thinking of jumping ship. We'll throw out a lifebouy and bring you back home if you do. ;D

rosy3 said:
Haha this is the warm and fuzzy feel good thread. :D
Oi what's with all this mushy stuff that's not on, cut it out.

Seriously this is a great site a big thanks to rosy for all the work she puts in. And also to all the other posters who make the message board worth reading (well sometimes anyway!) Although if it wasnt for this site I'd probably get my homework done ;D

I'll join in the praises and send a warm congrats to you Rosy on this wonderful, stimulatiing site. Always good to get on here to express happiness (although not often), anger (more often than not) and have a bit of a laugh.

Listening to Tripple M last Sunday, Steve Quartergoose made a mention of this site, saying he makes a point to get on here once a week for some "interesting reading" which IMO tells us that we have one of the better, if not the best, site from all clubs which is credit to you Rosy!!!

Don't get too carried away, this doesn't mean I like you Rosy - just kidding!!! ;)

TigersGoddess said:
Oi what's with all this mushy stuff that's not on, cut it out.

Just charging our batteries up to prepare for the onslaught on the board in the unlikely ( ;)) event we lose on Sat night.

Laughing @ Newmo, careful you don't start rumours. ;D

Does anyone know who Quarters barracks for?

No worries Rosy.

If I remember anything about people, I always remember who they barrack for.

I knew it would come in handy at some stage. ;D

Congrats Rosy!! Its seems like only yesterday i posted about 200 members!!

Youve done a wonderful jobb with this site! This forum makes for very very amusing reading ;D

For a trip down memory lane here's the post that started a phenomenon ;).

Congrats rosy :).

rosy3
(8/31/02 6:22 pm)

Seeing the season is almost over and people mightn't check into Roarpower as often I thought I'd do a poll of whether people would like an independant site with a message board and chat room next year.
We could stay at Roar, but the popups drive people bonkers, so it would probably be better to find a new home.
I'm willing to maintain a site, or maybe someone else would like to.....or even work together.
Anyway it would be great if everyone could vote for their preference, and would be even better if they could add comments and suggestions.
I'm willing to pay to keep a message board add free, but only if people want to have an independant site still.
It would be good if the people who only check in occasionally to keep in touch with the Tiges, but rarely post, add comments too.
I think it would be great to have a site, by the fans, for the fans of The Mighty Tiges.