Congratulations, Rosy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations, Rosy

A definate hats off to Rosy.

I know for a fact that the 'Age' view this site.

Just read today's Tiger Article and it mentions PRE between the lines. :)

mightytiges said:
For a trip down memory lane here's the post that started a phenomenon ;).

Congrats rosy :).

rosy3
(8/31/02 6:22 pm)

Seeing the season is almost over and people mightn't check into Roarpower as often I thought I'd do a poll of whether people would like an independant site with a message board and chat room next year.
We could stay at Roar, but the popups drive people bonkers, so it would probably be better to find a new home.
I'm willing to maintain a site, or maybe someone else would like to.....or even work together.
Anyway it would be great if everyone could vote for their preference, and would be even better if they could add comments and suggestions.
I'm willing to pay to keep a message board add free, but only if people want to have an independant site still.
It would be good if the people who only check in occasionally to keep in touch with the Tiges, but rarely post, add comments too.
I think it would be great to have a site, by the fans, for the fans of The Mighty Tiges.

Who were the original members that came over from roarpower? And does that site still exist?

Harry said:
Who were the original members that came over from roarpower? And does that site still exist?

If you go to the links page Harry there is a link to the old roarpower forums.

rosy, me, diggler, laffs, TG, Dean, TF, Damo, Julz, DF, YeahNah, Khan, baktiger, richosgal and a few others that I've most likely and unintentionally missed off the top of my head or now undergo a different nic..

rosy3 said:
Haha this is the warm and fuzzy feel good thread. :D

I see you've been published on TheBladder again this week tiga. Hope you're not thinking of jumping ship. We'll throw out a lifebouy and bring you back home if you do. ;D

Rosy, Look yeah nah, Home is where my heart is and I know what side my bread is buttered on and I'm no Prodigal Son ready to go off and search for his multi coloured dream coat. I just wanted to spread my wings for a bit, test the water and step up to the plate to see if I cut the mustard in a brave new world! ;D ;D

tiga said:
I just wanted to spread my wings for a bit, test the water

Congratulations tiga, glad you're finding success as you traverse lifes websites..... enjoy yourself on your adventures but as my dear Dad said to me as I set out to spread my wings "No matter where you go or who you meet, never forget your roots." ;D

mightytiges said:
For a trip down memory lane here's the post that started a phenomenon ;).

rosy3
(8/31/02 6:22 pm)

I'm willing to maintain a site, or maybe someone else would like to.....or even work together.

I think it would be great to have a site, by the fans, for the fans of The Mighty Tiges.

Geez I posted that almost a year ago so it must be almost our first birthday by the looks of it. We'll have to go through all this fun and frivolity again. ;)

Lucky the majority voted for a new site cos I'd already been working on it for a few months. Mightytiges replied to that post saying he'd be interested in helping out and as they say in the classics...the rest is history.

Look at all the new Tiger friends we've all "met" along the way. :)

Great work Rosy and all the posters here. Come here as often as i can, especialyl while at work.

Great palce, my first stop for Richmond info and viewing and rate it highly.

Especialyl good for a Richmond fan living here in SA where I am not around much

I too want to congratulate you Rosy and all the other contributors who post on here. I thought I was in Tiger heaven the day I stumbled upon this site. I cannot believe that we now have over 300 members, I think at least close to 100 have joined since I have been here in my short time.

Well done! :D

congrats Rosy indeed, ! first heard about it on Triple M and now I'm here all the time. I read raw power occasionally but it took to long to load!

...quarters is Hawthorn yes. Has anyone else noticed the over saturation of Hawthorn people on the more youth demographic (under 35's anyhow!) orientated media. specifically channel 10 and Triple M?