COULD ROYCE HART HAVE PLAYED IN 1980?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

COULD ROYCE HART HAVE PLAYED IN 1980??

rbartlett said:
Hello,

In respect to the Might Wozman's post, I am of the opinion that Royce is happy living in Tasmania, and rarely appears at Tiger functions.

rhett bartlett
www.rhettrospective.com

Any wonder when the president doesn't even know who you are? Agree with The Mighty Wozman though. Fly him in once a year - make a deal out of it and introduce him to the young players - greatness isn't contagious, but a little of the aura may rub off. Good publicity too.

The Mighty Wozman said:
CMT, I have said this before but as a secondary teacher I detest plagiarism.  To be accused of such by a Hawthorn fan pi**es me off...  ::)

Definitely, wasn't accusing you, but rather enquiring. It was put to Big Hawk on HHQs whether you and he were the same person (not by me) and he didn't reply.

Given your description of Roughead I assume your relieved Richmond didn't pick him. Despite being touted by virtually all clubs as the best KPP in the draft; Richmond would have selected him at pick 4 if things had gone to plan. Indeed, Casey had invited him around for the barbeque the day following the draft.

Apart from which I would have thought plagiarism was de rigueur in teaching ranks.

Vandenbergfan, I am relieved in a way that we didn't pick up Roughead. I believe that Franklin is the standout pick but for some reason recruiters started getting cold feet - believing the hype about his "attitude" and the fact that he is from WA. IMO, Hawthorn would have been better off taking Tambling and staying with Franklin, They didn't and we got the two best players in the draft. Still, Jordan Lewis is a good pick-up. He was very popular amongst PREenders leading up to the draft. :)

The Mighty Wozman said:
Vandenbergfan, I am relieved in a way that we didn't pick up Roughead. I believe that Franklin is the standout pick but for some reason recruiters started getting cold feet - believing the hype about his "attitude" and the fact that he is from WA. IMO, Hawthorn would have been better off taking Tambling and staying with Franklin, They didn't and we got the two best players in the draft. Still, Jordan Lewis is a good pick-up. He was very popular amongst PREenders leading up to the draft. :)
Agreee.Hawthorn have taken a big risk ignoring Tambling.