Couple of Ripper AFLW jumper presentations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Couple of Ripper AFLW jumper presentations

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Not wanting to post on the negative @thegdog thread, (so effectively this is a dog free zone ;) ), but some great guernsey presentation speeches given by Gabby Seymour and Katie Brennan to the new girls.
Regardless what people think the girls are bringing their own great culture to the club and fully invested. I like it!

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Love it mate, thanks

That goes a little way to making up for the pretty shitty training reports you delivered towards the end of the season :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Gabbie Seymour.:love:

You've got to love Gab. You can see she just loves to play the game and alluded to something being discussed on the gdogs thread about lack of pathways to get into the AFL environment once the mixed environment ends at what 13 and then became a boys comp and nothing for the girls.

The G train is a big unit, KB is pretty tall, but the G train is a fair amount taller than she is.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
With GTrain playing, it feels like we finally got our Plugger.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Katie mouths as many football clichés as Cotch, and is about as interesting to listen to.
Sounds a bit phony to my ears, but her teammates seem to go for it, and that’s the main thing.

Breeza17

Tiger Cub
Nov 15, 2017
Courtney Jones is a ripper. A Dream come true for her and her family. And a terrific goal on debut. Great stuff!
💛🖤

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Katie mouths as many football clichés as Cotch, and is about as interesting to listen to.
Sounds a bit phony to my ears, but her teammates seem to go for it, and that’s the main thing.

@17 I am sure you wouldn't want to take 15 minutes out of your day to listen to Katie Brennan speak, but if you do, you might find her interesting ;)

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
  • Haha

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Caesar. Had a listen. She is a pleasant person.
Much more relaxed environment so the footy clichés happily absent.