Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Lowest ever score for NSW in its long history.

As a proud Taswegian - Gotta Love that!!!

*Tiger Tim continues his form - 87 and 40 Not Out.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Marnus dining out on the NSW bowlers in Shield final.

Good to see him doing well and NSW struggling
But it’s pretty sad that the SS final is relegated to being played (almost) midway into the footy season
How would it have been if the Vics hosted the final at this time of the year?

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Good to see him doing well and NSW struggling
But it’s pretty sad that the SS final is relegated to being played (almost) midway into the footy season
How would it have been if the Vics hosted the final at this time of the year?

I guess it would have ben played The Junction Oval, which is now Vic cricket headquarters I think.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I guess it would have ben played The Junction Oval, which is now Vic cricket headquarters I think.
Agree - but was thinking more about the weather. Not very cricket like of late.
But that’s the status of SS now - just bung it in anywhere that doesn’t clash with the bash bash game

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
W
Went in there about a year ago for a work conference. We got to watch some of them train as they took us for a tour during lunch break. See this bloke pumping weights in the weight room, it's Guy McKenna, ex Weagle and Sun's coach. He's a cricket and talent scout now for Cricket Victoria. Then he went and had a bat while some of the bowlers threw some balls down, apparently he was a very good cricketer, like Lids and others, as a junior

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Two players from the Kolkata Knight Riders have tested positive for Covid, it's going to be hard to justify why the IPL should continue.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Reactions: 2 users