Cryptic teaser. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cryptic teaser.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Now who said the following,and which player was he talking about?

a point where he is transcending individual awards.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Who Cares about them f#$@^#$%@% campaigners, the big news is we re signed Ralphsmith FFS .....................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
FMD. He's not Jesus, he's just a bloody footballer. Gibbering dribbler Salty.

What is it with some of these coaches, using words and phrases to appear to be a 21st century oracle?
Football supporters collectively slaffed their foreheads when Mick Malthouse came out with his ox and earth metaphor!

You could have a whole thread on stupid crap said by coaches.

After the Dogs fluked the 2016 flag, we were fed mountains of garbage editorials proclaiming the genius of Luke Beveridge. 6 months later he was back to just plain old Mr Stupid!

Back to Salty....

Watchign the "Sound The Alarm" pieces on the 2020 Grand Final shows tremendous perspective. As much as i hate saying it now that he's gone, Hardwick was focused. He was laser focused as we lost half our defensive structure in the first quarter, working through the options and plugging the holes to get back into the game.

What did Scott have to offer as we clearly were running right over the top of them?

"I'm happy to do them slowly"!!!

Really Scotty? Were you watching the same game? Do us slowly? By that stage everyone in that stadium knew exactly what was happening and what was going to happen, because they'd watched Richmond do it to everyone for the best part of 4 years. The Tigers meet their date for the big dance, and send them home with a torn dress and a shattered look. Horrible metaphor i know, but it's probably the best description of how we treated our 3 GF dates, and as that horror rolled out right in front of Salty, that's literally all he could say. No great strategy to maybe stem the bleeding, just a reality denying stupid comment!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
What is it with some of these coaches, using words and phrases to appear to be a 21st century oracle?
Football supporters collectively slaffed their foreheads when Mick Malthouse came out with his ox and earth metaphor!

After the Dogs fluked the 2016 flag, we were fed mountains of garbage editorials proclaiming the genius of Luke Beveridge. 6 months later he was back to just plain old Mr Stupid!

Back to Salty....

Watchign the "Sound The Alarm" pieces on the 2020 Grand Final shows tremendous perspective. As much as i hate saying it now that he's gone, Hardwick was focused. He was laser focused as we lost half our defensive structure in the first quarter, working through the options and plugging the holes to get back into the game.

What did Scott have to offer as we clearly were running right over the top of them?

Really Scotty? Were you watching the same game? Do us slowly? By that stage everyone in that stadium knew exactly what was happening and what was going to happen, because they'd watched Richmond do it to everyone for the best part of 4 years. The Tigers meet their date for the big dance, and send them home with a torn dress and a shattered look. Horrible metaphor i know, but it's probably the best description of how we treated our 3 GF dates, and as that horror rolled out right in front of Salty, that's literally all he could say. No great strategy to maybe stem the bleeding, just a reality denying stupid comment!
Please the Goodwin report?
Luckiest bloke to ever coach a flag

Back to Salty....

And Scott had a front row seat to the performance where we’d done the same to them in the PF over a year earlier.

And Scott had a front row seat to the performance where we’d done the same to them in the PF over a year earlier.
Any wonder there were so many rule changes while Steve Hocking was in charge.

At least the rules committee have been getting a bit of a rest now that we've slid down the ladder.