Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Wasn’t a good night in the coaches box I am afraid . Don’t blame the players
Blame selection and the sub situation in the last quarter
Farcical at best !!
Surely the move to make at halftime as Ryan was tiring was to swap the Miller & Balta roles. Balta starting doing to Grundy late in the last what Grundy had done to Miller all night.

Starting to look stupid now is Dimma. Has to get rid of this bias with players. First Castagna, now Mansell. All proven from that reserves game incident at PRO last year.
He just gave Cumbo nothing in the Presser - had to contain himself from bagging him. Bloody strange

Geez. Pretty down on Cumberland.

Somethings not right there. Personality conflict ?
Kicks too many goals? Not enough goals? Doesn't like his haircut? I dunno; what the hell is going on with Dimma?

Cumbo will probably be in the VFL next week and Dimma will have a version of Pagan's Paddock with Mansell and Hugo on their own in the forward line.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
He gave him enough praise, but also wants him to get better and be the player he can be. No issues here.
That presser combined with leaving him
Out first few rounds stinks.
He kicked 3 goals - 3 - when game was so Hot - its his 12th game.

On top of his body of work already. Dimma has lost the plot with this bloke

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
That presser combined with leaving him
Out first few rounds stinks.
He kicked 3 goals - 3 - when game was so Hot - its his 12th game.

On top of his body of work already. Dimma has lost the plot with this bloke
You're overreacting. He praised him in the presser (you all must have blocked your ears at that part) and balanced it with constructive criticism.

Reactions: 5 users
You're overreacting. He praised him in the presser (you all must have blocked your ears at that part) and balanced it with constructive criticism.
Praised but with sounds of doubt. Seen this stuff before (in employment) and bias plays a part.

Reactions: 3 users
Agree, thought he was bang on too. Was great for a quarter and virtually didn't touch it again. Stop appealing to umps at every stoppage and just keep going the contest and stay in the game.

Reactions: 6 users
Got no problems with that on Cumberland. But why do our experience lads escape criticism practically most have been poor all year I don't care they have runs in bank seems like our youngsters take the rapt for them.

Reactions: 2 users
Had a superb night. Did what he could. Rolled the dice all night and would not sandbag.

Exposed some stocks to high temperatures and they did not come up.

I thought we had eight payers of the 22 who needed to level up just to be AFL D-. And other stocks, Martin, Prestia, Cotchin who could go either way from here.

Hardwick was up and about. We get a month the reach a verdict.

Taranto was the most interesting and most likely to improve with coaching IMO.

Reactions: 7 users
Had a superb night. Did what he could. Rolled the dice all night and would not sandbag.

Exposed some stocks to high temperatures and they did not come up.

I thought we had eight payers of the 22 who needed to level up just to be AFL D-. And other stocks, Martin, Prestia, Cotchin who could go either way from here.

Hardwick was up and about. We get a month the reach a verdict.

Taranto was the most interesting and most likely to improve with coaching IMO.
spot on.