Dane Beams | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dane Beams

The Shrike

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
Rumour I am hearing is Beams has massive gambling debts, paid off personally by Maguire. The part about Maguire paying off debts would have to surely be improbable but has anyone heard about the gambling?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Rumour I am hearing is Beams has massive gambling debts, paid off personally by Maguire. The part about Maguire paying off debts would have to surely be improbable but has anyone heard about the gambling?
there is already a thread about this rumour

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

Tiger_Fury_69

Why do I even bother?
Mar 3, 2004
Tigerland

I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL has ratified this arrangement, with no cap implications, on the grounds of Beams' mental state.