Danny frawley on TigerTV | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Danny frawley on TigerTV

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
Just saw the Tiger club show on FFC. Apart from 5 minutes being waisted on Dragga celebrating his 50th TV appearnce(yes it did happen) and accompanied by depressing music that made me feel right at home, they had quotes From Spud from Sundays 'positive' game.
hearing coaches uttering quotes that include 'hopefully' really doesnt give me much hope.
He genuinly seems to have accepted, and feels comfortable in the losing cycle.
he wasnt angry or frustrated or anything at all.. it all seemed so normal to him.
Dean Laidley copped a bit of grief for saying his team needs to be tougher and that theres no place for travellers(or something like that)
I would much have a visibly angry coach than one who appears comfy in the losers seat.
He even said that if u take out the 2nd quater that it was prob a nil all draw... Does this mean he's fantasizing about draws?
he appears to be quite relaxed in defeat, or maybe he's given up caring as he may have been told his time is up.
Now whos fantasising???