Dart joke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dart joke

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
This was apparently on SEN last week but thought I'd share it anyway ...

A man in a darts comp in a british pub steps up to the line to throw his first set of darts in a big final.

After throwing his first the announcer states "Double 20!"

After is second throw the announcer bellows "Double 20!" with a slight inflection to indicate the penultimate dart.

As he is about to throw his third a local nun collecting in the pub for charity wanders across his path. Unable to stop the dart leaving his hand in time, it flies through the air and strikes the nun's head. It couldn't be worse. The dart hits her in the temple and she collapses dead instantly.

The announcer, coolly and in typical dart announcer fashion ..."One nun dead & eighty!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Put the dart announcer accent on this one for full effect)

Cheers ;D

hopper said:
This was apparently on SEN last week but thought I'd share it anyway ...

A man in a darts comp in a british pub steps up to the line to throw his first set of darts in a big final.

After throwing his first the announcer states "Double 20!"

After is second throw the announcer bellows "Double 20!" with a slight inflection to indicate the penultimate dart.

As he is about to throw his third a local nun collecting in the pub for charity wanders across his path.  Unable to stop the dart leaving his hand in time, it flies through the air and strikes the nun's head.  It couldn't be worse.  The dart hits her in the temple and she collapses dead instantly.

The announcer, coolly and in typical dart announcer fashion ..."One nun dead & eighty!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Put the dart announcer accent on this one for full effect)

Cheers ;D

Don't get it ??