David Teague | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Teague

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
We’ll knights did get them into the finals 2009. So Knights was right and the bombers got what they wanted.
yes into the only final to lose by 16 goals, was not the result most, that loss crippled them for a decade.

EF1: 4 Sep, AAMI Stadium
5 Adelaide26.10 (166)
8 Essendon10.10 (70)

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Reactions: 6 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Rather have kept McCrae and Leppa to be honest . Common knowledge he was the capitalist of the sacking of Bolton who is a decent bloke .

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I never get to fussed re assistant coaches as other then winning Premierships it’s pretty hard to know if there any good from the Miller room . However I like the fact after a poor yea4 we have a fresh voice that’s really well respected in the AFL community, hopefully he’s one of those outstanding assistants who isn’t quite up to been there top dog.

Bloody hard trying to judge someone whos tried to coach that rabble , with probably the worst president in AFL history

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Rather have kept McCrae and Leppa to be honest . Common knowledge he was the capitalist of the sacking of Bolton who is a decent bloke .
Of all the assistants we’ve had they’d be the first 2 I’d love to have back

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So am I right saying Teaguey was still contracted by the Blues ? If so does that mean that our man Teaguey won’t cost us much as the Blues will be paying him as well

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
So am I right saying Teaguey was still contracted by the Blues ? If so does that mean that our man Teaguey won’t cost us much as the Blues will be paying him as well
He was paid out 6 months worth I think I heard. But it’s a different role so who knows.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Has a good cv as an assistant and I’m sure he learnt a thing or two in his senior foray , if Balmey and livo think he can add to our line up , then it has my full support , good luck DT and welcome to Tigerland

Reactions: 3 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Great appointment, good guy who knows his footy.
I challenge that he is a good guy .what he did to Brendan Bolton who is a ripper bloke was extremely poor , but that’s footy clubs . Interesting that McCrae appointment to Collingwood was masterminded by Bolton who helped him do the presentation. No Coincidence that Bolton and Leppa are at the Pies : 3 excellent humans beings , sorry can’t say the same about Teague ! End of story

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I challenge that he is a good guy .what he did to Brendan Bolton who is a ripper bloke was extremely poor , but that’s footy clubs . Interesting that McCrae appointment to Collingwood was masterminded by Bolton who helped him do the presentation. No Coincidence that Bolton and Leppa are at the Pies : 3 excellent humans beings , sorry can’t say the same about Teague ! End of story

Do you know him personally?