Dean Cox | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dean Cox

How many Points for Cox this weekend?[Not as Captain]

• 1-50

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 101-150

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 151-200

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 200+

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Will be interesting, i'll say 150.

Understanding the scoring system is almost impossible, last week he scored over 100 pts in the last quarter despite having only 6 posessions.
The goal he kicked late in the last earned him 40pts where as a normal goal is worth around 6pts

I'm sure they make it up as they go along!

Braddles

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 28, 2005
Bonbeach
Tiger Ghost said:
Will be interesting, i'll say 150.

Understanding the scoring system is almost impossible, last week he scored over 100 pts in the last quarter despite having only 6 posessions.
The goal he kicked late in the last earned him 40pts where as a normal goal is worth around 6pts

I'm sure they make it up as they go along!

It's basically weighted on the influence they have on the game. He kicked the sealer which obviously had a massive impact on the result, thus the huge score for it.

Will have an absolute field day against our lads. Locked in as skipper for this round.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Braddles said:
It's basically weighted on the influence they have on the game. He kicked the sealer which obviously had a massive impact on the result, thus the huge score for it.

Will have an absolute field day against our lads. Locked in as skipper for this round.

Juset like Leo Barry's game saving mark in the grand final against WC.

That contested mark was worth 40 points also.

Braddles

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 28, 2005
Bonbeach
Tigers of Old said:
He's my skipper.
Only danger I see is that he might be rested for much of the match.

I reckon they'll really look to push for a percentage boost against us. At 118% they're lagging behind those above them, and a game against us gives them a bit of a chance of making up some ground,even this late in the season. I'd imagine they'll come out all guns blazing, particularly over there.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Braddles said:
I reckon they'll really look to push for a percentage boost against us. At 118% they're lagging behind those above them, and a game against us gives them a bit of a chance of making up some ground,even this late in the season. I'd imagine they'll come out all guns blazing, particularly over there.

Well here's hoping Cox has a blinder but they don't get the percentage boost they're after.

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
I'm actually going Swan this week. 176 last week and normally tears Port a new one.

Cox will score big against us but last week's score was boosted by his winning goal (50 or so extra points) + no Nic Nat to take game time off him.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I went with Cox as captain.

Will dominate the ruck and will have a good number of hitouts to advantage (3 pts each)

Should get touches all over the ground.

Might even stretch our defence and kick a few goals too.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
tannerztigers said:
Cox ...... not the best choice for captain!

Cost me the game. Lost by 2 points (2330-2328) and my opponent had Judd as captain. Luckily it didn't cost me a top 4 spot but it has certainly made my first week in the finals a lot tougher.