Dean Laidley in PSD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dean Laidley in PSD

Hello_Newman!

Tiger Cub
Sep 6, 2007
I've actually had a change of heart. Apparently Laidley hasn't officially "signed" his new contract. Maybe we can get him in PSD and then we can sack Wallace? Your thoughts?

Feb 25, 2007
Hello said:
I've actually had a change of heart. Apparently Laidley hasn't officially "signed" his new contract. Maybe we can get him in PSD and then we can sack Wallace? Your thoughts?

are u a serial pest?
:troll2

Hello_Newman!

Tiger Cub
Sep 6, 2007
AstuteTiger said:
Hello said:

are u a serial pest?
:troll2

Nope, diehard Tigers supporter.

Terry is a muppet. We have AWESOME talent on our list, and look what Laidley did with the Roos this year. Hell, we have a much better list than the Roos.

Feb 25, 2007
Hello said:
AstuteTiger said:
Hello said:

are u a serial pest?

Nope, diehard Tigers supporter.

Terry is a muppet. We have AWESOME talent on our list, and look what Laidley did with the Roos this year. Hell, we have a much better list than the Roos.

Fair enough, good to hear u rate the list as i do....i agree we have a better list than the roos but their 23 to 28 yr olds are better. Once our young guns mature we'll be right.

Disagree on ur comments RE: Wallace, i have faith in him and im backing him for his 5 yr term. He will get us there!