Dean Laidley in PSD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dean Laidley in PSD

Hello_Newman!

Tiger Cub
Sep 6, 2007
I've actually had a change of heart. Apparently Laidley hasn't officially "signed" his new contract. Maybe we can get him in PSD and then we can sack Wallace? Your thoughts?

Hello said:
I've actually had a change of heart. Apparently Laidley hasn't officially "signed" his new contract. Maybe we can get him in PSD and then we can sack Wallace? Your thoughts?

are u a serial pest?
:troll2

AstuteTiger said:
Hello said:

are u a serial pest?
:troll2

Nope, diehard Tigers supporter.

Terry is a muppet. We have AWESOME talent on our list, and look what Laidley did with the Roos this year. Hell, we have a much better list than the Roos.

Hello said:
AstuteTiger said:
Hello said:

are u a serial pest?

Nope, diehard Tigers supporter.

Terry is a muppet. We have AWESOME talent on our list, and look what Laidley did with the Roos this year. Hell, we have a much better list than the Roos.

Fair enough, good to hear u rate the list as i do....i agree we have a better list than the roos but their 23 to 28 yr olds are better. Once our young guns mature we'll be right.

Disagree on ur comments RE: Wallace, i have faith in him and im backing him for his 5 yr term. He will get us there!