Dear Tiggers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dear Tiggers

Dan Warna

I drink therefore I yam said the alcoholic spud
Aug 8, 2003
Thank you for visiting our saintsational site.

and for your kindly words to Nathan Burke.

I am not mean to Richmond supporters Per Se, I am mean to all Non saints supporters regardless, but I really hate Carlton, North, sh!tney and Freo.

The interesting critique was in response to some thought provoking and subtle witticisms from your own worthy, knowledgeable and enlightened folks who kindly posted their mindful advice on our site....

As for my 'newsbreaks' i;ve been doing them for nearly two years and if you are interested in the universal spray, please read http://www.geocities.com/kaptaingood/book1.

I reserve a special place in my bowels for carlton as we all do.

also wishing you all the best in your future endeavours, I solomnly hope that you and your team of bounders are roundly thrashed by 10 goals plus by the noble and reliable (?) sainters!

cheers and beers

and come and say hello!

LMFAO - not...

mmm haven't heard that one before, been trawling for recycled jokes? a bit like you recruiting policy (actually its a bit like our recycling policy under timid timmy... nemesis of all that is good about football)

actually its short for something long, unpronounceable and my full surname.

Dan, you are a Wan K(ampbell admir)er. Admit it.

By the way, how's warney going down there at the Saints? Instilling the players with good wholesome values I hope.

Nah not a lot in common Heartbalm. Similar problems but we admit our failings. To read the Saints message board you'd think they were reigning premiers with the best coach ever. Talk about in denial over there. ;D

Bet they even think they'll prove they are premiership material if they fluke the 4 points against us this week.