Welcome to our esteemed new member Dan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to our esteemed new member Dan

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
My fault guys. ;D

I couldn't help commenting on Dan's thread on Saintsational. Let's hope he's not another Sammy Gal, haha.

Welcome Dan....even though your friends told me where to go on your board. :rollin

Maybe Dan is the tiga of the Saints board, depends if he hangs it on his own team I spose. :eek:

http://www.saintsational.com/fanforum/viewtopic.php?t=4860

thank you for your kindly welcome.

Most of the sainters are pretty nice, some a bit more insane than other.

we had our judd thread, which is similar to your luke power thread.

(I think you know the ones...heres a pair of pliers, a piece of wood, a box of crayons, a round 9 draft pick and some beads, how about Judd), then there are the eternal optomists like me...(theres a light at the end of the tunnel, OMFG its an oncomming train!)
then we have our teenie patrol (OMG he is so CUUUUUUUTE)
The we have our Nexus Nicks (its all bad, it will always be bad, Im bad, we are being punished, OMG, my life is over - you know the ones, ex pommes who used to go to back the brits at the Test cricket and now converted to aussie rules and bring their special brand of optimism to the boards)

we have our GT will lead us to the promised land he is the messiah and all power to him and his magical talking pixies that give him game planning advice, and GT is the anti christ who will bring damnation and ruination to all that is good in the world ( a bit like some of your frawley threads) and everything in between.

and we have our "if only blah blah was blah blah we would have won the blah blah premiership, the gods conspired against us mob." and finally we have the saints version of your 1980 crowd, 'ah the good old days when players were taller, umpires could see, the ball was harder, and men could kick a pig over a barn yard until the got arrested for animal abuse, 1432, ah the good old days of footy crowd.
then theres the mandatory conspiracy theorists, the umpires are part of a plan to take over the universe and zombie creatures, or foreign devils who can't read write and are remote controlled by wayne jackson from his ivory tower as he conspires to rid football of all victorian teams, god save st kilda, blah blah

But mostly we are just footy fans, who sing a little, drink a lottle, and go to the footy.

cheers

Dan

LMAO, you mean there's actually a group who thinks Grant Thomas is a good coach? That has to be drug induced.

Wonder if Grant Thomas will say "I think Richmond are a force to be reckoned with" after you beat us this weekend.

Judging by Dan's threads, we are clearly lacking a poster who is in the elite class for erudition and wit. Dan, you are the Oscar Wilde of the football information highway. We Richmond ferals must go back to our thesauruses, dictionaries, collected works of Shakespeares, and wedding speech primers in order to garner the mix of self-deprecating dilettantism and bookish blokeyness that has obviously become de rigeur down at cyber-Moorabbin. I dips my lid to you and throw out the thought that the true battle on Saturday will be between the beer-soaked bards on the terraces, not the ball-challenged duds gambolling on the green. Abuse is the highest form of flattery my good man, and I assure you we hold St Kilda in the highest regard.