defaulting to ebay | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

defaulting to ebay

frahlee

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2004
MELBOURNE
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing same prob as me. If I am going from topic to topic or changing subjects, my pc keeps defaulting to the ebay site (that I never access myself). Didn't know if it's mine playing up or if there's been a hassle with the site. Has been happening for a few hours now.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Is it only on PRE frahlee? I don't think it could be a site issue unless you're accidentally clicking on the google e-bay ads before the page fully loads. I've done that a couple of times.
Haven't had any other reports of similar problems.

Gazza68

The sleeping giant is waking from his slumber
Oct 23, 2004
frahlee said:
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing same prob as me. If I am going from topic to topic or changing subjects, my pc keeps defaulting to the ebay site (that I never access myself). Didn't know if it's mine playing up or if there's been a hassle with the site. Has been happening for a few hours now.
rosy23 said:
Is it only on PRE frahlee? I don't think it could be a site issue unless you're accidentally clicking on the google e-bay ads before the page fully loads. I've done that a couple of times.
Haven't had any other reports of similar problems.

Frahlee its funny you mention that, Ive had similar things happening only on Pre when I am looking at a subject suddenly you here a couple of clicks. Except I stay on Pre & go the opening page.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I think the problem is as the page loads it moves down so where you intended to click isn't in the same spot and you get a different link instead.

frahlee

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2004
MELBOURNE
Apologies in not responding, thanks for the info. people. As it is, it's actually stopped, I know what you're referring to Rosie, thought that may've been the case - clicking too fast for my own good, but it did it umpteen times over the course of 2 days....anyhow, all over now. THANKS ALL!