Democratically Inclined Leaders Impressed with Clinton Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Democratically Inclined Leaders Impressed with Clinton Casey

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
Political apparatchiks from around the world have expressed interest in RFC President Clinton Casey following the Tiger Leader's recent shoring up of support on the Richmond Board.

Speaking from Shanghai, Special Deputy Returning Officer Gangming Jie said "Yeah we can see that Casey has some very strong skills in the area of Democracy Suppression. His open support of candidates for the Board during the recent elections down at Tigerland was pretty bold and totally out of order, but it paid off. Now, his efforts to shore up the Board and make it a toothless group of Yes Men is simply breath-taking. I've not seen anything like it since, well the last Chinese Politburo meeting. Quite extraordinary."

Gangming went on to express deep and sincere admiration for Casey's political expertise. "Clearly, he reckons that he's got a tough year ahead and needs to shore up his unpopular decisions. That's fair enough really. I understand that (legendary Tiger Administrator) Graeme Richardson behaved in exactly the same way."

"Casey needs control of the board and when he realised after the election that he wasn't going to get absolutely everybody off the board who didn't agree with his every utterance, he forced them off by making decisions that were deeply unpopular and ignorant. By forcing the board members' hand and getting them to resign, he is given cart blanche to appoint who he wants. I can tell you that this fellow has the attention of quite a few ranking Communist Party members here in China."

United States Republican Party consultants are also understood to be focusing in on how they can get a little piece of Casey in the run up to the Presidential Elections in November, although there are a few reservations held by some consultants

Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage said today, "Yeah you know Clinton's move is wonderful, but we're just a little concerned he might have shot himself in the foot. By pissing off Board members, he's going to make it very difficult to get Board members who might disagree with him or have an original thought in their heads. . . . but of course that's the point"

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
TinaT ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sensational work as usual. 8)

How many times have you won a prize from The Coodabeens??

Can you provide a link on here to the article on Dermie from last year that was on PuntRoad.com?
I am sure the good people at PRE would enjoy that and many others that have have graced puntroad.com ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
It's OK I found it.

http://www.puntroad.com/content/index.php?topgroupid=999999999&groupid=18&subgroupid=&contentid=45

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
Tah ducks. . I mean Dogs. Nice to have a forum, and geez I'm angry about this board stuff. If you only need 100 sigs with address and membership numbers, I'll be up for helping. Fair dinkum - it stinks.

How many times have you won a prize from The Coodabeens??

You can win prizes for being sarcastic about footy? geez. .

btw - the dermie article (which I also read every so often it's that funny) was written by TigerSnake. He's not posting much atm on account of being dogdamnnit busy but he'll pop again soon.