What the banners should have said | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What the banners should have said

TigerFury

Eloquent Feral
Dec 19, 2002
Belgrave
Newman said:
We really are the laughing stock of the AFL!

I think we got relatively lightly, especially in comparison to Hawthorn and Geelong! In fact, they did seem to take the *smile* out of most teams!

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Ellyse said:
Is there another link coz it doesn't work on my computer

Ellyse,

Just type in the web address for "rove live" at the top of your browser! ie www.rove.com.au

Then click the "After The Game" button at the bottom of the scree.

Then click the picture of the banner which is next to the picture of the envelope, which is in turn next to the picture of the spanner - and you are in!

Then on that screen you

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
C'mon we've got to be able to laugh at ourselves. In the words of the great Jimmy Buffett, "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane"

Have a crack at writing a banner for Friday night.

Tiger fans will share the stands
With the youngest little Rocca
If you see him give him a cheesey grin
As his team puts in a shocker

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Richo has pumped up heaps over summer,
He's looking really good,
In fact when Doctor Pink ran past,
It looked like his shorts were full of wood

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
In breaking news.... PRE's own shawry has again signed on as Cwood's banner writer for season 2004.
This will be shawry's third season as banner writer. A position he has held since Cwood decided to outsource their banner writing department after the 2001 season.

Shawry tonight, could not be contacted for comment on this issue. However rumours continue to circulate on some unofficial Cwood websites that shawry, is in fact a RICHMOND TIGERS fan.
..........................................................................................

2004 Starts with the bounce M
Then feathers will fly
As the Tigers pounce
Rendered unable to fly
The magpies we will TROUNCE

DrinkDrive You're a bloody idiot.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The Tiger flags are flying
For the first of many wins
Eddie's almost drowning
As Buck's tears slide down his chins

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Sorry if you're offended Tassie. I only posted the link for a bit of fun. To me it makes a pleasant difference to have a bit of a laugh rather than read about sacking the coach on every thread.

I guess I've got a bit of a warped sense of humour but I took the banners as a bit of fun.

I agree with Tf that we get off lightly compared to some other clubs.

tassiedave

Wingman of the future!
Aug 5, 2003
Hooked the Big Fish..........sorry Rosy.

As if a Taswegian would take offence......not likely.

We have a better sense of humour than anyone on the planet........its a case of having to.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
it's alright rosy, I'm equally bewildered with tassiedave. First he's offended, now he's not.

I dunno, it's almost as if he's got two heads. ;D ;D ;D

Boom-boom.

Ellyse

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2004
Sunbury
frickenel said:
Ellyse said:
Is there another link coz it doesn't work on my computer

Ellyse,

Just type in the web address for "rove live" at the top of your browser!  ie www.rove.com.au

Then click the "After The Game" button at the bottom of the scree.

Then click the picture of the banner which is next to the picture of the envelope, which is in turn next to the picture of the spanner - and you are in!

There is no after the game button at the bottom of my screen. I have been to the After The Game website and see the tool of the week icon but no banner-my comp is stuffed! It has Cast, Tool of the Week, Tickets or contacts :'(