DEMONS WANT SPUD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DEMONS WANT SPUD

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Thread copied from Demonology.

Yeah I know,there is greater chance of a successful surgical operation that removes Matthew Lloyd's shorts but what would happen if ND took over Richmond and Danny-boy 'coached' the Dees for 2004.

Would we see any difference in either team?
Could ND do something with Richo?
Could Frawely get TJ playing consistent matchwinning footy week in, week out?

It'll never happen, but it would be a pickle if it did!

_____________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
Posted on Mon 18/08 15:23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
timmystynes
Posts- 707
It would be a big step backwards for the MFC!

_____________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
Posted on Mon 18/08 15:47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JorDzZz
Posts- 36
i would prefer (and i know this is never going to happen but we can all dream) for mick malthous to coach the dees and bring some discipline to the club and the players, and force them to be more responsible for their playing instead of ND's tired excuses all the time

Posted on Mon 18/08 16:53
the second coming
Posts- 799
Frawley at Melbourne i don't think so!

Posted on Mon 18/08 17:18
nineteen
Posts- 284
Nice guy as Frawley is, I have him as favorite for the next coach to be sacked.
He is on a highly incentive based contract at Richmond & has not been able to find the formula.

Posted on Mon 18/08 18:20
monoccular
Posts- 1878
Reply To JorDzZz posted 2003-08-18 15:47:15
JorDzZz
sure, and Matthews for assistant???

Posted on Tue 19/08 12:08
CHF
Posts- 47
LOL

I glanced at this thread and read it as "Swap Frawley 4WD" and thought... now theres a good deal for the Tigers.

Posted on Wed 20/08 01:00
DeeStorm
Posts- 570
Reply To CHF posted 2003-08-19 12:08:25
LOL

From a Dud to Spud!

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Both of these guys a farmers of sorts.
One fed chooks,the other picked spuds.
Nothing against our rural friends but maybe life on the farm isn't the best breeding ground for an afl coach in todays modern game - I think an iq test would answer a lot of quesitons.
Imagine a public debate between the two regarding modern day game plans.They both need a dictionary just to spell their names.Frightening stuff !!!!