Did phantom get the signitures? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did phantom get the signitures?

From what I heard in the pre match, a couple of on air people at 3AW seemed to do everything they could to undermine the concept of the petition.

Caroline Wilson was particulary luke warm on it. Fobbed the petition off as not being a serious challenge. Thanks a lot Caro for doing nothing to support change at the club.

At least phaffom is trying to do something. With any luck it will force the hand of the alternative tickets.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Who cares what "Caro" says,she looks like the @rse of a baboon.

Zoso said:
Who cares what "Caro" says,she looks like a the @rse of a baboon.

come on Zoso thats a bit harsh.

There are alot of baboons out there with heaps better looking @rses then Caro's face

would have run out of paper, if people could have found them or him, just before the game or after the game. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Waste of time. The season is already stuffed so we may as well wait till years end and then clean out properly.

Yeah good one Masochist. Let the same old admin and coaching staff clean things out without putting any pressure on them. You're as bad as Neil out of the Young Ones.

tigersnake said:
Yeah good one Masochist.  Let the same old admin and coaching staff clean things out without putting any pressure on them.  You're as bad as Neil out of the Young Ones.
and who are the alternatives?this is why its a farce.

If you Please, go and read the 'petition timetable' thread, it will all become clear.

TigerMasochist said:
Waste of time. The season is already stuffed so we may as well wait till years end and then clean out properly.

Don't you have the slightest concern that the same people who've let us sink in this quagmire of mediocrity and financial decline will be shaping our future?

The end of the year might just be too late. CEO's and Coaches etc must be decided long before the end of the season.

I don't no any of you people persanoly as you no each other but I did sign a partition today before the game. Is phantom the older or younger of the 2 gentleman with folders?

tigersnake said:
Yeah good one Masochist.  Let the same old admin and coaching staff clean things out without putting any pressure on them.  You're as bad as Neil out of the Young Ones.

I'm not convinced about this petition but I definitely want Casey, Frawley and all the other moron coaches, and Beck gone before the major coaching and player list decisions happen. These people are quite obviously not capable of making the right decisions for the future of the RFC.

Well the darksiders warned us at the beginning of the year and us " fantasists" did not want to hear. Fact is we need change and good on you Phantom to help bring it about. I too would like to know if the required number of signatures was gained?

Phantom my dear boy..was that you on telly with the 70s hair, glasses and bad suit? ;D

Ridley said:
tigersnake said:

I'm not convinced about this petition but I definitely want Casey, Frawley and all the other moron coaches, and Beck gone before the major coaching and player list decisions happen. These people are quite obviously not capable of making the right decisions for the future of the RFC.

Riddles, I think that's why things need to happen sooner rathre thtn later. The new regime, both in the coaching department and the boardroom have to be in place for as soon as the season finishes, otherwise something like the pagan thing at Carlton will happen to us. The new regime must be the decision makers for 2005 and beyond.