Is Richmond in crisis or should we wait for things to take their course? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Richmond in crisis or should we wait for things to take their course?

Is Richmond in crisis or should we wait for things to take their course?

• Yes, things need to be acted on now!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, more damage will be done if there is interference

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Frawley should walk away now

• Frawley should stay till years end

• Casey should be given the chance to show whats in store

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casy should walk away now

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Don't care anymore

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
I believe we are close to 1990 when the club had to implement the Save our Skins campaign.
Massive debt, sh!thouse coaching panel and football dept,
p!ss weak board, etc, etc....
If it weren't for the AFL's competitve balance fund we would be rattling tins now.
Option 1, 3 and 6 for me.

P.S. I hope there are not too many option 7 votes.
But somehow I think there would be alot of RFC supporters out there not reading this site, not going to the game or doing anything Richmond related because they simply have had enough or given up hope.

Time for action. Hopefully it's underway.

We need things planned properly before the end of the season.

I can't see any positives in Danny going now.

10 weeks and counting.

I can see many positives in Dunny Frawley going now.

Younger kids given a fair go being at the top of the list.

No.6 for me. Casey should *smile* off so we can appoint a new board who can oversee the sacking of Frawley and his merry band of dickheads, Beck, and half the playing list. And then appoint the best coach available.

I'm tipping by the crowd today that there are plenty who don't care anymore. 18,000 is a disgrace particularly when Collingwood had 46,000 against West Coast last week. That was like a Kangaroos or Bulldogs crowd today. You can't blame people from not wanting to watch the crap Richmond dish up every week I suppose ::)