Digital Membership Card | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Digital Membership Card

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
Howdy

Anyone managed to get their Digital Membership Card to work?

I have the RFC App downloaded, but when I go to the 'Digital Membership Card' link (under 'More') it takes me to the Ticketmaster 'My Events' page.

Not sure how to get it to work.

Cheers

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Howdy

Anyone managed to get their Digital Membership Card to work?

I have the RFC App downloaded, but when I go to the 'Digital Membership Card' link (under 'More') it takes me to the Ticketmaster 'My Events' page.

Not sure how to get it to work.

Cheers
Log in to the Ticketmaster My Events page (or register if you haven't already). A list of games will come up and you can select a game to view the ticket/details.
For example, I selected round one, and my reserved seat number comes up but the message says the ticket will be ready in 74 days (and change)

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
Log in to the Ticketmaster My Events page (or register if you haven't already). A list of games will come up and you can select a game to view the ticket/details.
For example, I selected round one, and my reserved seat number comes up but the message says the ticket will be ready in 74 days (and change)

Thanks ... but is that it?

I was expecting a card / barcode of sorts to come up on the app that would be scannable at the gate, that I could use to collect my cap / scarf and also to get me into the Maurice Rioli Club. That is, a digital alternative to my plastic card.

A bit disappointing really.