Does Geeelong ever…. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Does Geeelong ever….

It was meant to be their home ground away from Geelong. Now today, because the AFL cares more about $’s than anything else and can’t come up with a properly random and fair fixture, we have the situation of 2 teams, neither of whose home ground is the MCG playing there, while a team whose home ground is the MCG takes on a poorly supported manufactured club, who no one wants or wants to see at a ground which is not their home ground, yet it’s recognised as a home game.

Reactions: 2 users
It was meant to be their home ground away from Geelong. Now today, because the AFL cares more about $’s than anything else and can’t come up with a properly random and fair fixture, we have the situation of 2 teams, neither of whose home ground is the MCG playing there, while a team whose home ground is the MCG takes on a poorly supported manufactured club, who no one wants or wants to see at a ground which is not their home ground, yet it’s recognised as a home game.
Thanks CarntheTiges - i was too lazy to do the research, but something stank

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
They dont have to play at that *smile* ground cos they get to play at their other *smile* ground.

Reactions: 2 users