Don't forget to vote | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Don't forget to vote

3 - Cotchin
2- S Edwards
1- Jackson.

All done no fine for me

By about 9pm tonight we'll be going back to the 1950s with Abbott leading this country. By tomorrow we'll be back to the '70s with the Tigers winning finals.

Rowdy said:
3 - Cotchin
2- S Edwards
1- Jackson.

All done no fine for me
BluesBloke said:
By about 9pm tonight we'll be going back to the 1950s with Abbott leading this country. By tomorrow we'll be back to the '70s with the Tigers winning finals.

:hihi

BluesBloke said:

Yep goodbye Mr Rude. No more Krudd the dud. Go Tigers! :clap

watched abott interviews last week..he is outta his depth and a complete moron...his non answers where frightening.watch his kerry obrien abc interview..man that was mind bending....reminds me very much of george bush.,.the thought that by the end of the weekend that complete 1050,s backwards thinking idiot could be running this country...( or is it really murdoch running it with his propaganda media)..AND CARLTON BEING VICTORS TO..this could be the weekend from hell