DRAFT LEAGUE - Pre Round 3 Trading Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAFT LEAGUE - Pre Round 3 Trading Thread

Tigers of Old said:
It's alright pharace you can join skip & I in the dunce corner. ;D

Hey, I'm not there yet............battling against the tide though......that's all! ;D

skiptomystu said:
Interesting pick in Grimes. You do realise he has just been placed on the Long Term Injury List?

Long Term? listed as 1-3wks - you hear something different?

Amend.

Just located it - on the Demon site - listed @ 4.46pm - back complaint, hence the Rookie elevated and straight in the side this week.

Question - haven't made the trade yet - do I need to make the trade for Grimes or can i change that part of the trade? We haven't covered it in the rules as far as i can see. (on my knees begging ;D ) I'll take Levi Greenwood and hope for the best.......................

Tigers of Old said:
I am completely stuffed up front.

I am completely stuffed down back. ;D

Raines, Drummond and Lovett-Murray all hurt this week along with one or two other omissions. :help

Out

No. 242 LOVETT-MURRAY, Nathan $383,900

In

D (PTA) 234. THURSTANS, Toby $377,700

jimbler said:
I am completely stuffed down back. ;D

Raines, Drummond and Lovett-Murray all hurt this week along with one or two other omissions. :help

Good to here you now know how i've been feeling down back - let me rephrase that. I'm glad your defence has experienced the hardship my defence has had. Been minus 2-3 both games so far - and subs - hah! ;D Lovett-Murray's a toughy to give away their Jimbler - it as tough to cut Tom Williams for me too given I know what he's capable of - but you gotta havem on the park eh!

pharace said:
Long Term? listed as 1-3wks - you hear something different?

Amend.

Just located it - on the Demon site - listed @ 4.46pm - back complaint, hence the Rookie elevated and straight in the side this week.

Question - haven't made the trade yet - do I need to make the trade for Grimes or can i change that part of the trade? We haven't covered it in the rules as far as i can see. (on my knees begging ;D ) I'll take Levi Greenwood and hope for the best.......................

I will allow a change to your pick of Grimes.

1. If you haven't already done the trade on SC.

2. I have looked and no one has shown interest in either of your delistees. If they had I would have said no to this.

3. If no adverse effects happen in a case like this, it doesn't hurt anyone, and should be allowed.

4. I think we all would like to have competitive teams, which hopefully all teams have as many fit players as they can.

So I agree to your deleting of Grimes and inserting Greenwood. Can you please Post the whole trade again so all can see how it is of now.

cheers

IN
D (KAN) 565. GREENWOOD, Levi $94,200
D (BRL) 201. MACDONALD, Joel $401,800

OUT
D (WBD) 398. WILLIAMS, Tom $261,600
D (MEL) 441. WARNOCK, Matthew $214,600

Thanks U2, and thanks to skip to ;)!

pharace said:
Lovett-Murray's a toughy to give away their Jimbler - it as tough to cut Tom Williams for me too given I know what he's capable of - but you gotta havem on the park eh!

He's got a groin strain and they can linger, so he had to go. I'm not expecting much out of Thurstans, but it will be better than another 0 every week. ::)

p.s. I would have picked up Joel McDonald earlier in the week, but I thought Supercoach had him listed as a midfielder.

jimbler said:
He's got a groin strain and they can linger, so he had to go. I'm not expecting much out of Thurstans, but it will be better than another 0 every week. ::)

p.s. I would have picked up Joel McDonald earlier in the week, but I thought Supercoach had him listed as a midfielder.

Yeah, Joel was both - that sorta thing can be confusing I reckon. Plenty of Mids should be Mids/Defenders I think.