Dunc and Dutchy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dunc and Dutchy

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Dutchy isn't named in the Coburg team in the HeraldSun. Anyone know the story there?
The main thing of interest is that Dunc is named in the centre.
Good luck Dunc, have a good run and seeya at Richmond soon. :)

Haha at least Dunc gets in and gets the ball to get a kick, unlike a certain player wearing number 8 who you pump up all the time DF.
Bet you're almost ready to jump off the bandwagon, ha. ;D

I hope it's only a maistake Dutchy isn't named, and he's not injured again.

I have pumped Kayne up on occasions, mroe out of hope than anything else.

But you are right rosy, i'm tired of pumping him up and not seeing anything, maybe this week.

From the look of training this morning, where Kayne spent basically the whole session lead out from the square, he could be the focal point this week.

DragicevicFan
From the look of training this morning, where Kayne spent basically the whole session lead out from the square, he could be the focal point this week.
PLEASE GOD NO!!!
That is laughable at best! :'(

It says on the Coburg site that Dutchy is out injured. Hope it's just general soreness and nothing serious.