Dunc Lovers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dunc Lovers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
You Dunc lovers are giving this site a reputation.
Found this post on BigFooty in reply to a question in regard to unofficial Richmond sites. Funny stuff.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

CaptainCustard

Punt Road End - lots of pretty pictures - great Blast from the Past Section lol - tends to be habituated by either people who love hearing the sounds of their own voices or children whose greatest dilemma in life is what clothes they'll dress Barbie in tomorrow.

Great if you are obsessed with Duncan Kellaway. Luv Dunc, but not that much.

Why does this sound like a Dorothy Dixer question lol - and how could i stop myself from commenting. I just wish i was allowed to post on it lol - but no, criticism of the site administrators is banned also.

Looks like I'll probably get banned here also - oh well, such is life.

Oh if only Barbies b/f was Dunc instead of Ken we could all have fun dressing the dolly up in footy gear. ;D