Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
And it was Harley and Rose not Harlan :))

Joe Camilleri, great sax work on Icehouse's track "I dont believe anymore" great stuff.
That was Joe Camilleri? Didn’t know that. But yeah great saxophone and a top song.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
And it was Harley and Rose not Harlan :))

Joe Camilleri, great sax work on Icehouse's track "I dont believe anymore" great stuff.
Saw Joe play live quite a few times in Jo Jo Zep and the falcons . They were an awesome live band , loved their version of Security with Joe’s sax a highlight.

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011

Still an awesome song today.

Had a quick squiz on youtube at some of Icehouse's film clips. Mullets, denim, long black overcoats, Ray Ban Wayfarers. Just a tour de force of the 80's.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Forget the Muso's mullets some of the Roadies now there could be found some mullets of Grandeur along with acid wash jeans combos..horrendous!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Don't know if any bands would be called Icehouse these days has a different meaning .

Yeah, specially withthese crazy climate change we are going through.
House would melt by 11am.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user