Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Good to have Dusty back in the team, if nothing else they will have to put someone on him which helps everyone else. But, he's Dusty, its finals, I reckon he will do fine tomorrow night. Not expecting the sort of games he has played in previous finals series because he has been out for a while, but a little bit of Dusty magic would really be the cherry on top.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Richmond star Dustin Martin appears to grope topless woman from behind in leaked video​

The AFL is investigating the footage, which appears to show Martin groping the woman, after it spread across the internet.

Richmond star Dustin Martin has been caught in leaked footage appearing to grope a topless woman from behind.
The AFL is investigating the footage, which appears to show Martin groping the woman, after it spread across the internet.

The video appears to show Martin reaching around from behind the woman and grabbing her breast as she sits on the lap of another gentleman.

It remains unclear exactly where the incident occurred, however the video appears to be from inside a strip club or bar.

The topless woman can be seen sitting on a man’s lap as Martin approaches and extends his arm around her torso, before he is seen walking away laughing.

“We have become aware of a video posted on social media. We are seeking further information,” an AFL spokesman said, according to the Herald Sun.

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick was questioned about the video on Wednesday afternoon but played a straight bat to questions.

“There’s just an old video of what looks like from 2017 of Dusty online on Twitter this afternoon, I think at a Richmond event. Are you aware of that, have you seen that video?” 7 News reporter Tom Browne asked.

“No,” Hardwick responded. “I’m not too sure.”

Martin rejoined his Richmond teammates and was named in the team for the first final which takes place in Brisbane on Thursday night.

Martin, despite his on field heroics, has a long list of off-field controversies that have plagued his career.

In 2012, he received a two week suspension from the club for missing a training session.

In 2013, he was caught running a red light, in 2014 he was fined after driving suspended, and in 2015 he was accused of making threats inside a Japanese restaurant in Melbourne.

Dusty has endured a tough past 12 months after his father Shane, 54, died at his Mt Maunganui home in New Zealand on December 17, 2021.

Shane died of cardiovascular disease with drugs and steroids in his system.

Subsequent post-mortem tests found Mr Martin had a 600g enlarged heart, about double the size of an average man’s heart.

News.com.au contacted Dustin Martin’s agent for comment.
A long list...haha ..4 things
Missed training
Ran a red light

Such a naughty boy...haha

What pathetic wanka wrote this ?

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
It's an old video that has been hawked around several times over the years. It's a club event in the sense that it is a players *smile* up, a Mad Monday type thing.

I guess now someone has stopped trying to sell it and put it out into the public domain there isn't much choice but to report on it. People whacking the media should remember they had the chance to buy it many times and never did.

Not sure why people get so worked up over this stuff, Dustin isn't phased about it coming out. It taught him an important lesson to make sure your reptile mates aren't videoing you when you are off duty, which will have saved him many similar issues since.
People worked up? I'd be questioning the media on why they expose stuff like this in the first place?? Especially now!! It's not how Duz feels, it's more on what Dimma and the club have to go through with questions galore.

Reactions: 2 users
People worked up? I'd be questioning the media on why they expose stuff like this in the first place?? Especially now!! It's not how Duz feels, it's more on what Dimma and the club have to go through with questions galore.
This. Clearly a old video, just look at dustys face you can tell he looks a lot younger than now. I’d bet the media have had the video for a long time.

Reactions: 5 users
This. Clearly a old video, just look at dustys face you can tell he looks a lot younger than now. I’d bet the media have had the video for a long time.
His tats are like a time stamp. Less tats = longer ago.

He squeezed some nipples. So what? Media are absolute grubs. Even mention his dads death at the end of the article. Media are filthy scum.

Martin already hates the establishment for the way they treated his Dad. Now the establishments media attacks him before the final. How will Martin react? Id say he will be exponentially more motivated than he was yesterday. Hes going to want to make a '*smile* you' statement on the field.

What a bunch of grubs. And the question was from Tom Brown - what a hypocrite of all reporters. This bloke who was stood down for denegrating women. FFS the press are a bunch of mud racking wankers. By the way - one of the incidents mentioned in this thouroughly researched article was Chop Stick gate where the woman was found to be lying to get a headline from her boss, This is one of the most pathetic attempts for click bate I have ever seen.

Incoming $20k fine for “bringing the game into disrepute”.

Hope Martin says nothing and kicks 6 tonight.

Garry Lyon carrying on like its an international incident.
From a bloke who CONSTANTLY cheated on his now ex wife. Saw him in action one night at a city nightclub. I’ll take my moral cues from someone else.

Reactions: 5 users
Last time a incident happened involving a strip club we went on to win the grand final

I’d think the owners of the club and the other people in the clip would be rightly upset about it existing and their club and them being featured in it. Did anyone grant consent for the footage to be taken and later published online?

Reactions: 3 users
Dr Peter Larkins on Sen said he believes he is in the risky category of re injuring it , has just started sprint work but hasnt done match simulation training yet , believes he would be much better prepared with another week ,

Dont Shoot the messanger , just repeating what he said :)
Larkins is a goose
Dusty is a machine.