DYER17 Number plates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DYER17 Number plates

crl74

Tiger Cub
Feb 26, 2008
Melbourne
Looks like I might be forced into selling my most prized footy memorabilia. My wife got me a set of Vic Number plates DYER17, but due to certain event i might have to list them on Ebay. What do you reackon would be the price bracket of these. Also have the limited edition JD print but will try and hang onto this..

crl74

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE crl. :)

I hope you can find a way to hang on to your number plates. Keep them and sell the car instead. :hihi

If you do decide to sell them for sure let Disco or myself know and we'll move this thread to the footy page for a while. There could be a fair bit of interest from within.

crl74

Tiger Cub
Feb 26, 2008
Melbourne
Yeah, thanks for that . the car is a 1960 cadillac coupe deville so they are both pretty special.
Just trying to find my way around on the site. Some pretty good stuff to read and join in on.
Rgds
crl74

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
crl74 said:
Yeah, thanks for that . the car is a 1960 cadillac coupe deville so they are both pretty special.
Hard choice. Why not keep both and get rid of the wife?

Frenchie

Tiger Cub
Feb 1, 2008
See if you can arrange selling them through our club, maybe around about the time we have our B&F? Give the club a cut and keep the rest. I would ask for $5K.

crl74

Tiger Cub
Feb 26, 2008
Melbourne
I reckon I would have to donate the magic number 17% of what ever I could see them for to the Jack dyer Foundation.

crl74

Tiger Cub
Feb 26, 2008
Melbourne
Jack Dyer Number plates

I am selling my DYER17 number plates on ebay, was going to put them on a 63 Caddy like the one out of scarface but the project and plates gotta go now. The plates and brand new never been on a car and are Victorian.

crl74

Tiger Cub
Feb 26, 2008
Melbourne
Jack Dyer Number plates......... 17-DYER

Hi,

I am getting rid of my Captain Blood number plates they are Victorian standard size
Yellow writing on Black background..
17-DYER...
$5000 ono..