Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Titus: Meanwhile down back, Dylan Grimes was like a third wheel on a date, he just spent the entire night stopping anyone scoring. I’m trademarking ‘The Chaperone’ as his nickname.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Has Grimo being executed yet?......
Just watched that thing on Dills site..... highlighted again by Barrett. .. at least Bartel said the main bloke at fault was Dipwood
No mention of the Dorko dive.... just proves, not only is Dylan a better player, he's a better actor too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
great to see Grimes just do his thing Saturday night. he's a no fuss superstar.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Just watched that thing on Dills site..... highlighted again by Barrett. .. at least Bartel said the main bloke at fault was Dipwood
No mention of the Dorko dive.... just proves, not only is Dylan a better player, he's a better actor too!

Don't be surprised if his on Neighbours next year.
Followed by a pop song that will rocket up the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
150 games for the great man tomorrow night.

From PSD pick to a promising start, to chronic hamstring injuries & now an All Australian, Premiership Player.

What a journey for our superstar defender.

Reactions: 6 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Pulling up player threads like this with no previous news, so close to the prelim, makes me very nervous.

But yeah, Grimes, the player I thought would retire very early with chronic hamstrings has taken over the mantle of the best defender in the AFL when the best defender in the AFL did his ACL.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Pulling up player threads like this with no previous news, so close to the prelim, makes me very nervous.

But yeah, Grimes, the player I thought would retire very early with chronic hamstrings has taken over the mantle of the best defender in the AFL when the best defender in the AFL did his ACL.

Yeah there was one point where I thought we had the lesser of two Grimes with Melb having the better of the two.

How wrong I was.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
150 games for the great man tomorrow night.

From PSD pick to a promising start, to chronic hamstring injuries & now an All Australian, Premiership Player.

What a journey for our superstar defender.

I love the bastard......and Tigga and Tross, and Broady and Dave ....the unit.

Reactions: 1 users