Eagles Fan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eagles Fan

JPM

Will Richmond ever be the one?
Sep 3, 2003
East Melbourne
A Third Grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Eagles fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Eagles fans too.

Not really knowing what an Eagles fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. Larissa has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an Eagles fan" she answers. "Then" asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm an Dockers fan ", boasts the little girl. The teacher asks Larissa why she is a Dockers fan. "Well, my Dad and Mum are Dockers fans, so I'm a Dockers fan too," she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mum was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?" Larissa smiles and says, "Then I'd be a "Collingwood fan."