Eagles Website LMAO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eagles Website LMAO

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
http://pub199.ezboard.com/fwestcoastnestfrm2

Hahahaha! Some bloke called "CAMBO" is giving it to all the Weagles supporters. I promise its not me. ;D

Might have to add my two bobs worth though.

P

PuntRoadRoar

hey guys, looks like they are laying it on pretty thick on this site...... everyone should log in and have your say about our great tiger team.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
hey my old ezboard account from the roarpower days still works as well :).

gustiger12 said:
Whats the gist of it John F, when I try to access your hyperlink I get a message that access is denied.

Works fine for me Gus. You can also try accessing the eagles site via the PRE links page.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Glad you saw that John F - have a guess who took the time to register into that bodgey site and then give it to those f#$% wits???

What a bunch of pea brains those weagles are - even though I can't see us winning this weekend, I couldn't let them get away with the s##t they were spinning!!

If we beat them, keep your eyes posted!!!
If we lose, I'll never return to that site!!!

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGES!!!
;)

ilovenewman - alias 'CAMBO'.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, I suspected it was you Newmo. I saw your "wagga wagga wagga" comment down the bottom of the CAMBO posts on the Weagles site and I thought, hmmm, wonder if this is ILoveNewman.

I agree, if we win this weekend I'll be all over that site like a rash, giving it to all and sundry. If we lose I'll have to keep low. ;D

gutiger12, basically there are spinning the usual tripe about how Campbell is a soft *smile*, the worst captain in the competition, that Richo is a hack, that Tiger supporters are bandwagon jumpers, that we never make the finals, that we have only beaten crap teams this year, wank, wank, tug, tug.

Don't worry, tiger fans are bum-rushing the site, there's more Tiger supporters posting replies on the site than there is Weagles supporters, LMAO.

sammy gal

JEALOUSY IS A MAJOR CURSE.........SUCKERS!!!
May 22, 2003
THE EAGLES ARE GOING TO DO YOUR BUNCH OF CLOWNS BIG TIME..............THEY MIGHT JUST RENEG THE NAME OF TIGERS AND RETURN TO THE CALL OF THE WASP WHEN THEY ARE FORCED TO FLY" HOME WITH THEIR STING INTACT AND BETWEEN THEIR LEGS ......ROFLOL ;D

"WE'RE THE EAGLES , THE WEST COAST EAGLES AND WE'RE HERE TO SHOW YOU WHY .....WE ARE THE BIG MEN KINGS OF THE BIG GAME WE'RE FLYING HIGH.

SING IT AND WEEP SUCKERS..............
BTW ........PLEASE COME BACK TO WCE ezyboard THE LAUGHS ARE A PLENTY WITH THE SPASTICS RUNNING LOOSE...........OOOOPPPPPPPS I THINK THAT ALIEN JUST TOOK OFF WITH RICHO'S ANAL PROBE 8)......

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
COUSINS said:
SING IT AND WEEP SUCKERS..............

Well they certainly sent over the heavy artillery didn't they. ::)
That is one pathetic song, I can understand the weeping....I bet you guys hope for a loss so you don't have to listen to it again. ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
It was quite amusing to see the posers on Demonology complaining about the visit they had from Laff who was rubbing it in and actually being quite complimentary about the Tigers, in a manner of speaking

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
The Demon boards may aswell be reunion sites for Old Boys from various exclusive inner suburban private schools.

Typical mid-week conversation between two Melbourne fans...
So will we see you at the game this week Reginald Gibson-Forbes? ... I am afraid not chappy. All indications are it'll be a smashing weekend for snow so I think we will just head to our chalet instead.Is the game on cable television?

P

PuntRoadRoar

Im from WA, and TigerDog, we have a very poor education system

I was just lucky to spend a few years in melbourne when I was younger because i could of ended up brain dead like the rest of them here.

LOL

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
LOL PRR I must admit I had been made aware that their was an intelligent person in WA.... It's really nice to meet you ;D no surprise to learn that you were educated here and are intelligent PRR otherwise you would be a Weevils fan and not a happy intelligent Tiger.

Keep up the good work PRR.

P.S It's rude to stare at them. ;)

sammy gal

May 22, 2003
QUOTE- "I was just lucky to spend a few years in melbourne "

Typical another *smile* Victorian who wont stay within his boarders ;D

They always flock to the best state in Australia , then whinge and whine just like a pom 8)

TheUnbrain

Tiger Cub
May 24, 2003
Hey Richmond... how do you describe your footy?

BUNCH OF ARSE!!!!

Bow down before our west coast superiority!!!! Tremble before the might of the best ruckman in the league! Quiver as Greivous Bodily Harm (AKA EMBLEY) flattens your entire team! EAT *smile*!!!!!! GO EAGLES GO!!!! 52 points aint too bad!!!!!!

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
TheUnbrain said:
Hey Richmond... how do you describe your footy?

BUNCH OF @rse!!!!

Bow down before our west coast superiority!!!! Tremble before the might of the best ruckman in the league! Quiver as Greivous Bodily Harm (AKA EMBLEY) flattens your entire team! EAT sh!t!!!!!! GO EAGLES GO!!!! 52 points aint too bad!!!!!!
what an appropriate name lol.
josh frazer would have beaten vardy in the ruck tonight lol
but hey if you think you are better than us wait to we meet in september chum with otto,staff,holland,cogs back.we all know what the result will be.

sammy gal

May 22, 2003
YOU WONT BE THERE IN SEPTEMBER.......THAT WE CAN BE SURE ........LOL ;D