Eagles Website LMAO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eagles Website LMAO

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
In all fairness Gus, the Weagle supporters probably wouldn't have come to hang it on us here if some of our guys didn't go en masse to shitstir on the Weagles site first.

If you dish it out you've got to be able to take it.
Haha reminds me of the rivals days. Nothing like a bit of banter amongst opposition fans, we're big enough to take it.

I'd prefer they actually wanted to discuss the game as well but by the nature of a couple of the posts I doubt they'd be capable of that. ;D

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
Quite right Rosy .. Where's our friend Steve from the Sydney Swans .. remember that tosspot? :p

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha I rarely read opposition sites, but I imagine Stevey babes is still there bragging how they duped us giving us Stafford for their recruit of the year Nick Daffy. :rollin

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
rosy3 said:
In all fairness Gus, the Weagle supporters probably wouldn't have come to hang it on us here if some of our guys didn't go en masse to sh!tstir on the Weagles site first.

I gotta take some of the blame for that. Sorry. But I couldn't just let them give it to our team the way they were. Had to make a stand.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
JohnF said:
I gotta take some of the blame for that. Sorry.

I'm sure you could take as good as you give John, all in good fun. ;)
I haven't checked the Weagles site out. Are our guys still there flying the Tiger flag?

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Yep I'm still frequenting the Eagles site, bringing up rationalisations, excuses, scapegoats, contingencies and mitigating circumstances for the Tiger loss, lol, and let me tell you, they aren't having a bar of it! It's getting pretty lame, I've even resorted to asking for some respect for Richmond based on that fact that Tiger Mick Malthouse gave them 2 premierships. Hahaha, really clutching at straws.

A few other brave tiger souls have rocked up to take it on the chin, however not as many as were there before the match. Understandable and fair enough.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
JohnF said:
I gotta take some of the blame for that.

Me too. All in good fun though. Store their replies in the memory bank for next time ;).

Hey we got our own thread named Punt Road End over there. Only bad publicity is no publicity ;D.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I'll stand up and take all the blame for the slander coming back at us from their pathetic site - I started the slandering, and I don't regret one bit of it 'coz they were giving it to us before the match and as it turned out, with the late exlusions, etc... things went their way but I'm confident for a successful return bout which in turn will take me straight back to that site to EAT 'EM ALIVE!!

GO TIGES!!!
;)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
It was our duty to respond to that crap they were heaping on our club. This one's definitely going in the memory bank. Should we win next time we play I'm sure there'll be a military coup from the Tiger army and we'll take their site hostage for a week.

ken ackers

I'm a llama!
May 26, 2003
Howdy yall...its a lovely monday morning and all is good in the world. Hope you all dont mind but I thought I would write you a new theme song. Hope you like it...

Oh We're from Tigerland,
We're Soft and Fury,
We're from Tigerland,
In any weather you will see us with a grin,
Copping losses on the chin,
If we're behind, We Never Mind,
Cause we dont expect to win,
Oh We're From Tigerland,
We'll never win until a merger partners found,
Unlike the Tigers of Old,
We're meek and we'll fold,
For we're from Tiger WE NEED VOSS AND BLACK,
Oh we're From Tigerland

I think its catchy. Hope you like. Go Eagles!!! ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
ken ackers said:
We're Soft and Fury,

The mind boggles. ::)

Have seen better efforts ken. Keep trying but don't give up your day job just yet. ;D

P

Parker

Oh god no

If we lost i don't think i could cope with the likes of Steve , Grayham and others coming here and giving it to us..

don't do it!!!!!!!