Eddies Done it Again | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddies Done it Again

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
A mate of mine who is a mad Colingwood supporter has provided the following.

"Eddie has done a deal with the AFL about games next year. Collingwood: 18 home games in melb - 2 in sydney - 1 in Brisbane the other 1 in either Adelaide or the west every second year! Its a done deal!"

If its true its a disgrace. Maybe we will have to play 3 interstate games in a row next year.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Not sure if it's a done deal yet but the pies have definitely asked for that deal. It was mentioned on the radio today. Agree Gus it would be a disgrace if it got up. What a huge and unfair advantage Collingwood would have over everyone else if they only hav to travel once a year across the Western Victorian border :mad:.
Not surprised though. They got a soft draw this year as well. From rounds 11 to 22 they only travel interstate once (to Sydney) and they play clubs who played in Perth the previous week 3 times. The pies also won't have to play in Perth this year.