Eddie's fairy tale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddie's fairy tale

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Eddie loves coming up with grand plans for the game from the new state of the art stadium at Gosh's paddock that never got any barracking to this weeks brainless idea. "The 2021 GF @ MCG plan"
He said he will have a ring of steel around the entire MCG/Joilmont precinct.
He will have 200 testing stations (100000 people = 500 people @ each station)
What happens if one bloke tests positive? * that's one person in 100000 that's not impossible. The joint would be shut down.
I think Eddie needs a lay down.
Play the GF at Optus. Cheaper And more chance it will with happen with a crowd.
Thoughts??

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
And in the worst days of COVId the whole state never did anywhere near 100,000 tests in a day let alone pre game.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Eddie loves coming up with grand plans for the game from the new state of the art stadium at Gosh's paddock that never got any barracking to this weeks brainless idea. "The 2021 GF @ MCG plan"
What happens if one bloke tests positive? * that's one person in 100000 that's not impossible. The joint would be shut down.
Thoughts??
It's just a deflection to keep the mess he left behind at his beloved Pies out of the news.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Thoughts??

The logistics might seem feasible in theory but not in practice
For example consider conducting the COVID testing - even if it’s those rapid tests. And what about the cost of doing them?
Just ain’t worth it

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Things are going well in Vic at the moment, play it at the 'G. Can't see a problem.

DS

Just imagine a Sydney v GWS GF at the ‘G
Obviously there’s buggerall all chance of any COVID transmission between spectators coz they’ll be so sparse as to have a couple of rows of seats each
Dan just needs to make sure Gladys doesn’t get too close to him in the VIP section