Elimination final preference | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination final preference

Who do you want us to play?

• Total voters

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'm going for Brisbane, not only did they look a rabble, but if we play Brisbane in the EF it also means Carlton are most likely out of finals. Double reward!

DS

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I went Brisbane. We play well up there and they’re a bunch of pea hearts coached by a bloke who only understands statistics, and they will go to water under pressure, which is our one wood.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Collingwood because tactically we have their measure.

Brisbane’s forwards can stretch our flaky back six.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Either or. Maybe Cwood just.

More interested in our team and who we’ll select, availability etc. etc.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Cheese sammich. Doesn't matter who we play once finals start, only winning matters.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looking a lot like Collingwood at the moment, but you never know.

But, whoever we play is coming off a bad loss: Collingwood playing much better than Carlton in then first half and losing, or Brisbane putting in a crap effort against Melbourne.

Meanwhile we come off a convincing win.

Not afraid of the Gabba, only place I would like to avoid is the SCG, Sydney are very good and better on their own ground.

DS

Edit: Hmm getting closer as I type.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Could Zorko actually be suspended for bringing the game into disrepute? Not sure whether the new social responsibility/anti sledging laws covers the alleged slant against a sick relative?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Could Zorko actually be suspended for bringing the game into disrepute? Not sure whether the new social responsibility/anti sledging laws covers the alleged slant against a sick relative?
Apparently AFL are ok with how it's played out and the apology. It would be up to the Lions to impose a sanction, but they won't do that leading into an Elim

Reactions: 1 user