Email Links | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Email Links

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Hi folks hope someone can help me. I am having problems opening links which are included in emails, eg. if someone sends me an email with a link to another sight etc. when I click on it nothing happens.
I am running Internet Explorer & for emails Outlook Express. On Widows XP Home Edition.
The other problem I am having is accessing secure site eg. the Richmond Rookies site. Hope some bright person can help, cause my ISP says it is a security problem, I have tried turning off my firewall but that didn't help. [I have since turned it back on].
TT33

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
the golden said:
http://richmondfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=seniorlist

the rookie list must not be up dated no ones on it the might fix that after the draft?
No not that site the Richmond Rookie Club site

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TT the special Rookie site isn't available yet. It will be launched in January.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Thanks Rosy, but I still can't click on links & go to other sites. When I get Jungle Beat I click on the links to articles & nothing happens. Very annoying

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005
Probably something to do with your security settings in tools/options

Have a look and see if anything looks obvious