ENJO - Environmentally friendly cleaning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ENJO - Environmentally friendly cleaning

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004
G'day PRE'ers. I am doing the right thing by the good lady wife & thought I'd promote her business on PRE. She is a consultant for Enjo products - environmentally friendly, chemical free & just use water. No more needing to buy/use bleach, window cleaner etc etc. For those of you who are interested in knowing more or would like a demonstration, please pm me & I will get her to contact you.

P.S. It's not just for the girls - the outdoor (BBQ & car) cleaning products are great. For the car, just take the bucket of water saved while showering & use it to clean the entire car - no car wash soap needed & totally okay during water restrictions. ;)

Cheers,

Zips

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've never heard of ENJO zips but have been meaning to start a thread about "green" cleaning on the General board...in fact thanks for the reminder. I'm trying to chemical free our house as much as possible and recently ordered a 25kg bag of bicarb soda. :eek:

Mr Pumblechook

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2004
rosy23 said:
I've never heard of ENJO zips but have been meaning to start a thread about "green" cleaning on the General board...in fact thanks for the reminder. I'm trying to chemical free our house as much as possible and recently ordered a 25kg bag of bicarb soda. :eek:

You'll be needing some indoor plants then!

Apparently indoor plants "gobble up" Common pollutant chemicals.

http://www.sgaonline.org.au/info_indoor_plants.html

zips

Apr 19, 2004
rosy23 said:
You can check out their stuff here, Rosy.

http://www.enjo.com.au/

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
another 'lovely' enjo consultant has already got $800 out of my wife for this stuff. works great but i didn't think i cared THAT much about the environment

zips

Apr 19, 2004
LidsandBling said:
another 'lovely' enjo consultant has already got $800 out of my wife for this stuff. works great but i didn't think i cared THAT much about the environment
LOL. It seems like a big spend up front L&B, but the things last for ages & cover the costs of all the other cleaning crap that gets bought along the way. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Geez must be expensive stuff. :eek: Obviously what I got from the Seymour Expo wasn't enjo then...but it still works well.

zips

Apr 19, 2004
rosy23 said:
Geez must be expensive stuff. :eek: Obviously what I got from the Seymour Expo wasn't enjo then...but it still works well.
It's not cheap Rosy, I grant you that (although I think L&B's missus has gone for almost the entire range!), but they last a lot longer than the other stuff out there & cover all the costs of cleaning chemicals, paper towel etc etc over that timeframe.

Lidsand

Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
rosy23 said:

its expensive but works better than you would think time after time after time. my wife did get the entire set set and i mean everything but thats as you said kitchen, bathroom, glass, wood, bbq, car, mop, mop handle and all these bags and other gloves that i dont know what she uses for.

the car wash glove works great and i wash the car (when i dont go to kittens) with half a bucket of water and no soap.

shes very happy with them and still work and look new after nearly 3 years where those cheaper ones stopped working after a few months.

the trial pack is well worth the money if you really care for the environment.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LidsandBling said:

Are you a salesman L&B? "if you really care for the environment" sounds like a spiel designed to sell a product more than out of concern for the environment...subliminal guilt trip included. There are plenty of "green" alternatives that hardly cost a cent. Whichever method people choose shouldn't imply they care any more or less for the environment.

Lidsand

Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
LidsandBling said:

Are you a salesman L&B? "if you really care for the environment" sounds like a spiel designed to sell a product more than out of concern for the environment...subliminal guilt trip included. There are plenty of "green" alternatives that hardly cost a cent. Whichever method people choose shouldn't imply they care any more or less for the environment.

yeah, you caught us.

me and zips are conspiring here to fleece the good honest folk of pre of all their hard earned by flogging them stuff that dont want by guilting them out through the enviro-conscience in all.

sorry ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Nah zips is far more subtle. :hihi I actually clicked on the link provided, :help , and phoned the number to see if anyone in this district sells ENJO. Am interested to have a look.

What's in the buy this or you don't really care for the environment trial pack and how much does it cost?

Lidsand

Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
Nah zips is far more subtle. :hihi I actually clicked on the link provided, :help , and phoned the number to see if anyone in this district sells ENJO. Am interested to have a look.

What's in the buy this or you don't really care for the environment trial pack and how much does it cost?

maybe best i stay out of this. best ask zips

zips ? ? ?

zips

Apr 19, 2004
rosy23 said:

:hihi :hihi Sorry, just got back to the conversation... The $800 pack that L&B's other half bought is actually called the "Ultimate Pack" which pretty much contains EVERYTHING! P.S. L&B, my missus is spewing she missed on that one ;)

Rosy, there are a few different packs that you can look at (bathroom, kitchen, outdoor etc - well, according to the good lady wif, anyway). So, you can buy the specific products you are after, or you can buy in packs. Did they find anyone local to you Rosy?