Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
They’ve got 3 Friday night prime time games in a row.
Druggos vs Carlton
Injectors vs Saints
Exposeyourveins vs Eagles.
Geez, how the hell is this allowed to happen? If it weren't the AFL heads would roll.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I literally cannot wait for that Bummers / Eagles blockbuster in a few weeks. Edge of my seat stuff.
Can picture it now.
Essendrugs lose their games against the Bloosers n St Kiddenme.
Wet Coke also maintain the rage n lose to whoever they're playing over the next couple of weeks.

Massive Fri night block buster game as Wet Coke on 1 win plays Essendrugs on 2 wins. Could be a massive cliff hanger scenario as they battle to relegate #Lolnorf to the 2022 spoon.

Got me a feeling there'll be more sea gulls n pigeons in the stadium than fans and they'll get to glutton themselves until incapable of flight on the left over chips the caterers throw out. Sponsors will also be fairly pissed at the AFL coz fans won't be turning on their t.v. sets. There'll be plenty of spare electricity to be had on the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just did my usual thing and watched 360 on fast forward. Slowed it down for Robinsons Essendon rant....
"Just you wait Gerard, this is not over yet!" Or words to that effect.
Grab the *smile* popcorn. .... here we go again!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Just did my usual thing and watched 360 on fast forward. Slowed it down for Robinsons Essendon rant....
"Just you wait Gerard, this is not over yet!" Or words to that effect.
Grab the *smile* popcorn. .... here we go again!

Was he talking about the counter for number of days since they won a final.

Thats a good popcorn watch.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
They’ve got 3 Friday night prime time games in a row.
Druggos vs Carlton
Injectors vs Saints
Exposeyourveins vs Eagles.
The perfect scenario to me is Essendon beating carltoon but losing to the Coasters.
West coast won’t let that happen, they want pick 1

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Have they brought Thompson back into the fold? They welcome Hird back with open arms, but Thompson is still persona non grata there. Mind you, I think he was probably the one most responsible for bringing the drugs to the club.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Have they brought Thompson back into the fold? They welcome Hird back with open arms, but Thompson is still persona non grata there. Mind you, I think he was probably the one most responsible for bringing the drugs to the club.
Thompson, The Weapon, Danks......at least we know supplies for the after party are sorted.

• Haha

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Thompson, The Weapon, Danks......at least we know supplies for the after party are sorted.
Is my memory correct that Dumber Thompson actually joked at a press conference about "selling frozen water"? That's some Raskalnikov-level confessional.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Is my memory correct that Dumber Thompson actually joked at a press conference about "selling frozen water"? That's some Raskalnikov-level confessional.
he sure did

along the lines of, I might retire & buy a frozen water business, its ice, Ive bought into an ice business.

The other clowns inc Hird did larf

Last edited:
  • Wow

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

• Haha

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I recon gill is on the nose at afl house and everyone knows it. Stick the boots in time while smiling and administering a golden handshake

Reactions: 1 user