Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

I can forgive Essendoom for everything except for October 6, 1990.
Yep. i was at that game and couldn't believe how insiped they were.

Left the game and then worked driving a taxi all night. It was a rough night as almost all my fares were pissed collingwood supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Well, after a crap weekend beginning Thursday night, saw this personal ad in today’s paper and it did brighten my day just a little. :)

B1D5B579-6362-4667-8E34-D3C9ED0419F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Well, after a crap weekend beginning Thursday night, saw this personal ad in today’s paper and it did brighten my day just a little. :)

View attachment 16627

Shiat! That means they get to vote too!
Run Away GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Essendon are Doing everything to keep the mob happy.
Last week they were making a play for McKay and today news breaks they want to convince Degoey to come over
Who's next Libba??

Why don't they turn to their wonder boy Matthew Lloyd as coach, he knew all about coaching when he was instrumental in them getting rid of Knighta.

Reactions: 4 users
Geez the Essendon coaching debacle has gone under the radar with finals, ARC, tv rights etc. Now Lyon knocks them back. Good for the lols.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Geez the Essendon coaching debacle has gone under the radar with finals, ARC, tv rights etc. Now Lyon knocks them back. Good for the lols.
Doesn't leave too many experienced coaches available. Williams, Sheedy, Hird, Ayres, Neeld?

I suspect they'll end up giving it to an untried coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Doesn't leave too many experienced coaches available. Williams, Sheedy, Hird, Ayres, Neeld?

if Hird deserves a second chance the so does Neeld.
All we are saying, is give Neeld a chance.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Yep because experienced coaches see how much of a basket case the club is. Yet they think they're an attractive club, just evidence of their delusion.

Reactions: 1 users