Fantasy Team Managers and vacancies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fantasy Team Managers and vacancies.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Teams being managed so far.

St Kilda.....Damo
Essendon.....Young Tiger
Richmond.....Tigerdog
Port Adelaide.....feisty tige
Brisbane..... RFC4eva
Western Bulldogs.....DF
Kangaroos.....rosy

Still vacant and free to a good home.
Adelaide.....
Carlton.....
Collingwood.....
Fremantle.....
Geelong.....
Hawthorn.....
Melbourne.....
Sydney.....
West Coast.....

All team lists and draft picks can be found on the AFL Phantom Trading Game thread on this board.

Updated Team Managers List
Teams being managed so far.

St Kilda.....Me
Essendon.....Young Tiger
Richmond.....Tigerdog
Port Adelaide.....feisty tige
Brisbane..... RFC4eva
Western Bulldogs.....DF
Kangaroos.....rosy
Adelaide.....feisty tige
Collingwood.....shawry
Fremantle.....Tigerdog
Sydney.....hutstar
West Coast.....RFC4eva
Hawthorn.....Me

Still vacant and free to a good home.
Carlton.....
Geelong.....
Melbourne.....

Jsut take them Bob so we cant start haggling for your picks 3 and 5.

Start up a Melbourne Trading Office and then please let me know what it would take to get one of those off of your hands.

Just my luck! All the teams are gone! Can I have Brisbane reserves?? Well they would have a list far more attractive than Carlton that's for sure! ;D

Take your pick Tiga. I'm sure Td and Damo were just managing 2 teams to get the show on the road.
I haven't checked either team but it would probably be best to take whichever one has the least trades done so far.

Tiga Damo said you can take over the Hawks.
You can open a new office and copy the team over. I think only one trade has been already made for you.

If there are any people who feel they have missed out and would still like to play.... I will give up Freo :)

The only trade table we are missing is Essendon. I think Young tiger is managing them?!

I'll send a message to Young Tiger. :)