favourite radio station | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

favourite radio station

Which station do you prefer, for your footy needs?

• 3AW

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Triple MMM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABC 774

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sport 927

• K-Rock

• 3MP

• Total voters

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
Ok who's the best. 3 Always Wrong. Dribble M. The Tobin Bros. Jockies R US. K-Rock because I can't get a real station. Or 3MP - (I saw there sticker on an old bar fridge).

I hover between 3LO and AW for pre- and pos-match reviews and listen exclusively to 3LO game broadcasts.

HATE 3AW calling the game...especially Rex (sorry old Tiger). Never know where the ball is on the ground, who has it (unless you are up to date on his series of nicknames) or what the score is.

Never ever listen to Richmond games on radio...just can not stand it. I am either there at the game or watching on Foxtel.

Always take the walkman to the game and tune into Rex,at least he can make you laugh .Watching the tigers just brings tears every week

If I'm not at a footy game 3LO is my choice to listen to by miles. You can picture yourself at the game and exactly where the ball is and what's happening.

I can't stand listening to Rex comentate. He may be amusing but doesn't do a thing to paint the picture of the game.

Besides some of his comments aren't funny anymore after their 1,000,000th rendition.

We don't get any other stations coverage up where I live.