Feeble attempt at skit humour - The RFC Price is Right | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Feeble attempt at skit humour - The RFC Price is Right

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks Struggles, It was a little bit last minute but I thought a little bit of attempted humour would lighten the mood a bit. All this continual sack Frawley stuff gets to me at times. Actually it looks like a new games has created itself at the moment called who wants to be a Praying Manton! ;D

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
tiga said:
Thanks Struggles, It was a little bit last minute but I thought a little bit of attempted humour would lighten the mood a bit. All this continual sack Frawley stuff gets to me at times. Actually it looks like a new games has created itself at the moment called who wants to be a Praying Manton!  ;D

Maybe we can call him Frank Sinatra
Make a teary farewell, then suddenly make a reappearance unannounced!
BMX Manton..lol..

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
tiga said:
This skit is purely fictional and any similarities the characters may bear to persons living or dead and the dollar figures mentioned are purely coincidental. ;)
-------------------------------------------------
Dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dadadadadadadada..

Larry: He we are at the show case and our final 2 contestants are Craig Miller and Charlton Casey. Okay the first one to pick the RFC salary cap goes on to the final showcase. The other misses out on todays september like action. Okay Craig, since you are the more experienced, we'll start with you. The Salary cap is between $5,940,100 and $5,940,200.

Craig: $5,940,199....
Larry: Higher......
Charlton: $6,823,645
Larry: With all those undisclosed expenses that only you know about....Bingo!!!!
Craig: what the......
Charlton: Sorry Buddy...That's football!!
Larry: okay Charlton...Come over here.... Right, you know how this goes.. we have the Top 7 highest paid players from the RFC and you have to put them in order from the lowest in position 1 to the highest in position 7. If you get it right, you get to give yourself a hefty bonus. If you lose, Craig's waiting in the carpark for you...
Okay here is the list

1 Nathan Brown
2 Darren Gaspar
3 Brad Ottens
4 Matthew Rogers
5 Mark Coughlan
6 Kane Johnson
7 Wayne Campbell

Larry: Who do you think is the lowest??
Charlton:Ummmm
Crowd: Cambo....Kane....Cambo....
Charlton: Ummm ooohh Ummm Rogers!!
Larry: are you sure???
Charlton: Yep I'm sure Larry!
Crowd: no no no.....You have no idea Casey!
Larry:(softly speaks with a quizzical look on his face) okay, lets lock in Rogers at 1. DING
Now, at number 2?
Charlton: Ummmm (looks at the crowd with a pained expression) Ummmm.....Ottens!!
Larry: Lock in Ottens at 2. DING
Crowd: oohhh nooo
Larry: at Number 3??
Charlton: ohh Cogs, definately Cogs!!
Larry: okay, Cogs at 3. DING
Now At 4??
Charlton: Ummm Kane thanks Larry
Larry: DING Johnson at 4
Now at 5??
Charlton: Umm....Brownie thanks Larry!
Larry: Are you sure???
Crowd: No...oh no...
Charlton: yes I'm sure Larry. I have the utmost confidence in my abilities.
Larry: Okay then lets lock him in. DING!
Now number six??
Charlton: Darren Gaspar thanks Larry.
Larry: okay then lets lock the Gas in at 6 DING which leaves Cambo at 7??? DING.
Crowd: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Larry:Here we go lets start with Cogs at 3. light it up DING...$996,000
Crowd: hmmmmm
Larry:lets go to Gaspar at Number 6 go. DING $1,500,000
Crowd ooohhhh.
Charlton: Crikey we pay him that much???
Larry: I'm afraid so....
Now Lets light up Cambo at 7 go... BUZZZZ wha wha wha whaaaaa. $620,000
Larry: awww Charlton, you forgot that massive pay cut he took at the start of the season. It just goes to show you have no idea! And look at Rogo at 1...He's paid more than most of them and he's not even playing first grade!!
Looks like you've got some homework to do! Say Hi to Craig for me on your way out.
Next week on the show we have John Elliot and Dennis Pagan which should be interesting....

Bye for now.

This should be a warning to kids. Don't take drugs.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
tiga said:
This skit is purely fictional and any similarities the characters may bear to persons living or dead and the dollar figures mentioned are purely coincidental. ;)
-------------------------------------------------
Dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dadadadadadadada..

Larry: He we are at the show case and our final 2 contestants are Craig Miller and Charlton Casey. Okay the first one to pick the RFC salary cap goes on to the final showcase. The other misses out on todays september like action. Okay Craig, since you are the more experienced, we'll start with you. The Salary cap is between $5,940,100 and $5,940,200.

Craig: $5,940,199....
Larry: Higher......
Charlton: $6,823,645
Larry: With all those undisclosed expenses that only you know about....Bingo!!!!
Craig: what the......
Charlton: Sorry Buddy...That's football!!
Larry: okay Charlton...Come over here.... Right, you know how this goes.. we have the Top 7 highest paid players from the RFC and you have to put them in order from the lowest in position 1 to the highest in position 7. If you get it right, you get to give yourself a hefty bonus. If you lose, Craig's waiting in the carpark for you...
Okay here is the list

1 Nathan Brown
2 Darren Gaspar
3 Brad Ottens
4 Matthew Rogers
5 Mark Coughlan
6 Kane Johnson
7 Wayne Campbell

Larry: Who do you think is the lowest??
Charlton:Ummmm
Crowd: Cambo....Kane....Cambo....
Charlton: Ummm ooohh Ummm Rogers!!
Larry: are you sure???
Charlton: Yep I'm sure Larry!
Crowd: no no no.....You have no idea Casey!
Larry:(softly speaks with a quizzical look on his face) okay, lets lock in Rogers at 1. DING
Now, at number 2?
Charlton: Ummmm (looks at the crowd with a pained expression) Ummmm.....Ottens!!
Larry: Lock in Ottens at 2. DING
Crowd: oohhh nooo
Larry: at Number 3??
Charlton: ohh Cogs, definately Cogs!!
Larry: okay, Cogs at 3. DING
Now At 4??
Charlton: Ummm Kane thanks Larry
Larry: DING Johnson at 4
Now at 5??
Charlton: Umm....Brownie thanks Larry!
Larry: Are you sure???
Crowd: No...oh no...
Charlton: yes I'm sure Larry. I have the utmost confidence in my abilities.
Larry: Okay then lets lock him in. DING!
Now number six??
Charlton: Darren Gaspar thanks Larry.
Larry: okay then lets lock the Gas in at 6 DING which leaves Cambo at 7??? DING.
Crowd: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Larry:Here we go lets start with Cogs at 3. light it up DING...$996,000
Crowd: hmmmmm
Larry:lets go to Gaspar at Number 6 go. DING $1,500,000
Crowd ooohhhh.
Charlton: Crikey we pay him that much???
Larry: I'm afraid so....
Now Lets light up Cambo at 7 go... BUZZZZ wha wha wha whaaaaa. $620,000
Larry: awww Charlton, you forgot that massive pay cut he took at the start of the season. It just goes to show you have no idea! And look at Rogo at 1...He's paid more than most of them and he's not even playing first grade!!
Looks like you've got some homework to do! Say Hi to Craig for me on your way out.
Next week on the show we have John Elliot and Dennis Pagan which should be interesting....

Bye for now.
My god tig...hows the fingers?..good work...yes the jury is still out on spraying phantom.. ;)

sabretooth

I don't sleep for a week when we get beat - JD
Dec 9, 2003
Good work Tiga.

Actually I would like to see next week's show - is that in the pipeline?

tiga said:

Bye for now.

BTW posters, you don't have to show ALL of the posts to make your point, simply delete what is not necessary. Makes it easier for others to read.