Female posters on PRE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Female posters on PRE

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
I remember when it used to be just Rosy, Froars and me in the Tigerfury days. Then came along TG (who was draggas gal then), Richosgal, Tassie27, Koalalill. But with some of the screen names and changes in names it can be hard to tell who is female amongst us all (although cogs-is-sexy does give it away). Step up and identify yourselves please.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I think long before you showed up Julz, the female component consisted of me and Tiger Lover and Nat. That was the early Roarpower days. (MrsDaffy was around driving everyone bonkers too.)

Where are you TL and Nat? Miss ya's. Great to talk footy with, and wonderful company in the chatroom too.

After that there was OttoFan of the wet t-shirt fame. I wonder if she's amongst us under another name or if she went off and found journalistic fame?

Maybe Mactiger and Lenshearer eloped with them. ;D

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
Ah yes, Len Shearer .. I wonder if he's still kicking around?

I remember in every post he'd bemoan the fact that the players couldn't hit targets .. Good to see nothing's changed in four years. :D :D :D :p

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I for one think it is fantastic having all the girls on this site, although I can't help wondering how the cooking, washing and ironing gets done.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
I was going to say:

Laff said:
I for one think it is fantastic having all the girls on this site, although I can't help wondering how the cooking, washing and ironing gets done.

You see Laff, there's all these little elves that go around the house and pick up after people and do all that sort of stuff.

I thought all males knew that. :-\

You should have a talk with my brothers, coz they're under no illusions of how it all happens.

At least they're not any more. ;D :D ;D

Alternatively, try living on your own for a while. It will all become very clear. ;)

... And then I thought, nah, it's just not worth it. ;D

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Good to see you gals have got plenty of time on your hands. Any chance one of you could switch on the tv and open me beer.....and while your at it get out and mow me lawns .

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO sure is a great avatar! Thumbs up also to PuntRoadRoar and Dragicevic Fan on their new avatars.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Your hands would be painted on, would they mellowyellow? ;D

I feel sorry for you. It must be tricky trying to use a remote control with hands that are painted on. ;D :D ;D :D

KittKatt

Tiger Cub
Dec 19, 2002
;) Yep, I am!

I don't get to visit as much as I'd like......but just want to say I love it when I do!

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Apologies to Mrs Daffy. As for any others, I am sorry I was only going on from when I first started posting - there seemed to be only the 3 of us then.

In this day and age of equality, I am sure you males are more than capable of picking up after yourselves, although Laff probably pays someone to do it for him.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'm hungry - can one of you females stop your richmond talk and make me a sandwich.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Laff said:
In my case that's what mum's for laff (boy am I glad my mum doesn't read this site :rollin)

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
In my case that's what mum's for laff (boy am I glad my mum doesn't read this site
roll.gif
)
Blackmail pending kiddo, dear old is watching and may be forced to dob. hahahahahahahah gotcha

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks for reminding me about the old message boards Julz. It's just occurred to me that there's a common factor as I travel from board to board.

Help.......I think Laff might be stalking me. ;D