Fiora, gone | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fiora, gone

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
After speaking to a friend of mine, who just happens to be the Victorian Scout for port Adelaide, I now know, and can confirm that Port are deadly keen on snaring Aaron Fiora.

They are after a half back that can run the lines, and he told me they want him to come home, and bulk up. In return they are hopefully going to offer Brent Guerra, knowing that we want some good young tough onballers, and possibly also a round 3 draft pick.

This is purely Port's desire at this stage. I can't say whether or not the RFC would agree, or whether or not they even know. I'm sure dealings go on before trade period though.

Here's hoping RFC do the right thing and get rid of a player who's got limited time in a Richmond jumper. I reckon we should even chuck in Pettifer as well... for free....

By the way, remember my post about Darren Hulme coming to Richmond? Well hasn't that gathered some steam over the past 4 to 5 weeks. I don't post much, but what I post is usually very strong information.

Watch this space.........................