Fixturing "Anomalies" | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fixturing "Anomalies"

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Our fixture is a commercial nightmare.
Not if your at home it isn't. Therefore Foxtel & 7 are singing
You go out Friday night and Saturday night and on Sundey you still can go out and then get home to unwind at about3, perfect time (if your not going to the game).
And alot of neutral supporters would watch a Richmond games. Boost for TV

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Not if your at home it isn't. Therefore Foxtel & 7 are singing
You go out Friday night and Saturday night and on Sundey you still can go out and then get home to unwind at about3, perfect time (if your not going to the game).
And alot of neutral supporters would watch a Richmond games. Boost for TV
Nightmare in terms of revenue for the Tigers. This way we don’t become independently strong, and we become reliant on AFL handouts (distribution).

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Nightmare in terms of revenue for the Tigers. This way we don’t become independently strong, and we become reliant on AFL handouts (distribution).
That seems to be the play. Weaken our financial position so they own us like they do many other teams.
Punished hard for our success.

I can't think of a worse draw to start the season. It's been horrendous.

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
That seems to be the play. Weaken our financial position so they own us like they do many other teams.
Punished hard for our success.

I can't think of a worse draw to start the season. It's been horrendous.
We didn’t get this sort of draw when we were actually really *smile*.